iPhone 5S - is it still worth it?

Emzijs

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Basically, what the title says. Is it worth to buy iPhone 5S today? Will it work for 2 years without any lag or stuttering? I would get an SE if I could, but nobody seems to offer it right now.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is the iPhone 5S worth getting? Yes, depending on your needs. As for whether or not there will be lag or stuttering for 2 years, that'll depend on the installed apps, amount of available space and how many active apps you have running at a given time.

Emzijs

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Is the iPhone 5S worth getting? Yes, depending on your needs. As for whether or not there will be lag or stuttering for 2 years, that'll depend on the installed apps, amount of available space and how many active apps you have running at a given time.

Mainly I am using my phone for Social Apps,internet and calls.That's pretty much it.I feel that my Android phone is going to end it's life and I want to jump in iOS.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Mainly I am using my phone for Social Apps,internet and calls.That's pretty much it.I feel that my Android phone is going to end it's life and I want to jump in iOS.
Then the iPhone 5S will be more than sufficient for you, in my opinion...:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

The iPhone 5s will probably meet your needs. It's still a great device.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
If size is your concern, I would wait as long as possible to see if you can get your hands on an SE. If you cant do that, then the 6s would be your next best bet. Otherwise, the 5s still works. I had mine up until a month ago. My biggest reason for upgrading to the 6s Plus was wanting a bigger screen.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
The iPhone 5s is a very nice phone and will work fine for your requirements. And will easily last you a couple of years. I am currently using one as a second phone and it runs perfect. If it were me though and I could ride it out till supply is there I would go for the SE. Especially if you think your android can make it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner