http://toyota-caudien.com/xe-toyota-altis/http://toyota-caudien.com/xe-toyota-altis/Yes, like the title says, I believe this will be the form that even the next generation (after the iPhone 5) will be like. I think the unibody construction is here to stay. Like previous versions (except the original) this will be the shape for at least the next two generations. I can't see the phone getting any better than this (unibody) unless Apple masters the all glass slate concept where the ipne is just a transparent glass slate (which would be awesome). I wonder what the issues will be with iphne 5? We had battery gate, antenna gate before.....just thinking out loud here.

tags: funny tones, top bike games, comedy ringtones, xe tai dongben, xe toyota altis 2016
    Last edited by adamjackson; 07-08-2016 at 05:42 AM.
    04-26-2016 05:17 AM
    Transparent glass slate? That might be when I decide to leave Apple. That just doesn't even sound attractive.
    libra89 and JanuarJaguar like this.
    04-26-2016 09:36 AM
    Transparent glass slate? That might be when I decide to leave Apple. That just doesn't even sound attractive.
    But.... but, look at the bright side of the idea: instead of cases, different skins and hardened glass screen protectors, one can use on a daily basis half a gallon of Mr. Proper and a cleaning cloth, to retain the handset's natural beauty...

And not to mention its odour *sniff/sniff* *whiff/whiff*

Just kidding Gotta love these online forums.
    04-27-2016 07:02 AM