Hello,
    I am currently have a iPhone 5s with the latest ios. The problem I am having is I have many birthday dates in the reminder app and when I click on show completed it shows dates that are completed and they are not.

I also have the same problem when I click on hide completed.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    04-22-2016 01:19 PM
    Why don't you add birthdays to your contacts. Then they should show in the Calendar app. And with notifications on, it will notify you on the birthdays.
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-22-2016 07:08 PM
    Why don't you add birthdays to your contacts. Then they should show in the Calendar app. And with notifications on, it will notify you on the birthdays.
    That does not answer my original question why the reminder app is having the problem I am having.
    04-23-2016 03:06 PM
    Hello,
    I am currently have a iPhone 5s with the latest ios. The problem I am having is I have many birthday dates in the reminder app and when I click on show completed it shows dates that are completed and they are not.

I also have the same problem when I click on hide completed.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    I do not know and I can't replicate the issue on my iPhone 6S Plus or on my iPad Pro, but hopefully someone who can answer your question will reply soon.
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-23-2016 03:24 PM
    That does not answer my original question why the reminder app is having the problem I am having.
    It was an alternative suggestion because I wasn't sure about your problem. I don't have that issue in my Reminders app. All my birthdays work great as I suggested. I hope you figure it out in Reminders.
    04-23-2016 04:19 PM