Which is the best iPhone color in the 5s model?

I

iMore Question

Which is the best iphone colour in 5s model

I want to buy new mobile(IPhone 5s). But im still confusing to buy , which is the best and popular colour . Which is the best iphone colour in iphone 5s series. Could you please help me on this.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Which is the best iphone colour in 5s model

Welcome to iMore! There really is no best colour for an iPhone. It all comes down to personal preference. I had space grey and loved it. But I also like a black face on my phone and the space grey is the only model that comes with it. The gold & silver both come with a white face. My best suggestion is to go to a store and have a look at all of them in person. It really comes down to personal preference and no one but yourself can make that decision.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I agree with what was said above. Personally, I wish that I took firedept10's suggestion before buying the 5s used in gold. I like the gold but I'm now wondering if I should have ordered silver instead. I wanted gold for the rarity (since it is no longer sold). Silver seems like it would go nicer with what I had in mind.

Couver81

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I echo the posters saying it is a personal preference. Different colours and styles are going to appeal to each of us differently.

I think all 3 of the 5s colour options looked amazing. It was the 5s' form factor and colours that finally got me over to the iPhone from my beloved BlackBerry. I just love the look of this phone. My personal favorite is the space grey. It just looks very sleek and professional. I normally prefer white phones and used them for years until switching to the space grey 5s.

If possible I would suggest trying to see each colour in person (this might be hard for the gold one). Pictures don't do them justice especially the gold.

sachin280294

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site

It goes to your personal interest
I'm using space grey which I love the most

Take a look at all the colors in your nearest Apple store and then decide the color which you want .

Nerdteck

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

I personally like the gold iPhone 5s it's just too bad they didn't come out with the rose gold color until the iPhone SE.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

There isn't a best color. It really is personal preference. I like the space gray and my second choice would be silver.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site

I personally like the gold iPhone 5s it's just too bad they didn't come out with the rose gold color until the iPhone SE.

I agree with you :), there is nothing wrong with the gold iPhone 5S, I am getting mine this week, it's a 64GB ;)

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I'd say whatever you dig the most, though I'm for the Space Grey model, though that's because I'm partial towards blacked out phones. Though white iPhones look good too. More important is a matching case with the phone though, so...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Which ever color you chose you will have to live with so go with what you prefer

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711