Where can I buy an 5s OEM replacement screen?

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Where To Buy 5S OEM Replacement Screen

A friend dropped their 5S and shattered the screen as well as dented the lower left edge. She took it to the Apple Store and they said they will not attempt to replace the screen because of the dented edge (assuming a new screen wouldn't fit nicely). So I have replaced screens before, but they were always those junk screens found on eBay or Amazon.

Does anyone know of a reputable online seller who sells quality (hopefully OEM) 5S screens? I want the entire assembly. Thanks!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Where To Buy 5S OEM Replacement Screen

A friend dropped their 5S and shattered the screen as well as dented the lower left edge. She took it to the Apple Store and they said they will not attempt to replace the screen because of the dented edge (assuming a new screen wouldn't fit nicely). So I have replaced screens before, but they were always those junk screens found on eBay or Amazon.

Does anyone know of a reputable online seller who sells quality (hopefully OEM) 5S screens? I want the entire assembly. Thanks!

Best place would be iFixit. Here is the link for their 5s parts. Very reputable and well known.

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Where To Buy 5S OEM Replacement Screen

Thanks for that information and sorry for the last response. I received no email about a reply.

I assume, based on their price, that the screens are OEM?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro