battery level

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
my battery level is currently at 16%. I just had the battery screen dead battery appear. I plugged it into my computer usb to change & the indicator went from 1% to 10%. it sounds like my battery is getting weak do they after so long

msyk5645

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Most batteries start getting noticeably weaker after around 200ish charge cycles. Most people take about a year to rack up that many charge cycles.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Most batteries start getting noticeably weaker after around 200ish charge cycles. Most people take about a year to rack up that many charge cycles.

Apple's iPhone batteries are designed to retain 80% of their original capacity for 500 full charge cycles. If you're noticing a large amount of degrading prior to that you should contact Apple.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
These batteries needs to be calibrated once a month. Or the battery level will not be accurate.

I rarely do anything to calibrate my battery and rarely have a problem. In the maybe two times I've had an issue, charging to 100% and then letting the battery drain down until it completely dies has done the trick.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods