Until a few weeks ago, I would put something important on my iPad calendar, then totally forget to put the same thing in my phone....or alternatively add to the ever increasing post-it notes on the kitchen worktop. This would mean I'd be out, need to confirm a date was free for an appointment with an empty calendar on my phone, and vital post-it notes and iPad calendar at home, useless.

Not anymore...

Whatever I put into my iPhone 5s appears on my iPad, and vis versa. The post-it notes have disappeared off my worktop, and I have stopped looking like a sad loser, getting out my phone to check dates that I can't check on an empty calendar. I feel like I've finally joined the same century as everyone else
    03-02-2016 05:31 PM
    Until a few weeks ago, I would put something important on my iPad calendar, then totally forget to put the same thing in my phone....or alternatively add to the ever increasing post-it notes on the kitchen worktop. This would mean I'd be out, need to confirm a date was free for an appointment with an empty calendar on my phone, and vital post-it notes and iPad calendar at home, useless.

Not anymore...

Whatever I put into my iPhone 5s appears on my iPad, and vis versa. The post-it notes have disappeared off my worktop, and I have stopped looking like a sad loser, getting out my phone to check dates that I can't check on an empty calendar. I feel like I've finally joined the same century as everyone else
    This is awesome. Sounds like you have figured out the calendar sync between your devices. Your post has brought a chuckle to my day. Thank you!
    afl2277 likes this.
    03-02-2016 06:14 PM