I tried to open up memory in my IPhone 5S by deleting emails and trash files. And found I could not longer go into go into the mail file from the mail icon. It now immediately crashed.
    03-02-2016 05:01 PM
  2. Rob Phillips said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore! A few things to try:

1. Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
    2. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, delete your email account(s) and then add them back in
    3. Make sure you have enough phone storage available. Are you getting low storage messages?
    4. Restore your phone. It could be a software issue and you can't delete and reinstall your Mail app individually.
    Welcome to iMore! A few things to try:

1. Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
    2. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, delete your email account(s) and then add them back in
    3. Make sure you have enough phone storage available. Are you getting low storage messages?
    4. Restore your phone. It could be a software issue and you can't delete and reinstall your Mail app individually.
    03-02-2016 05:26 PM