How can I put my photos from my iPhone 5s onto my iPad?

I

iMore Question

how can i put my photos from my iphone 5s onto my ipad?

i want to put my photos onto my ipad for bigger screen viewing to show my grandparents how do I do this?

afl2277

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: how can i put my photos from my iphone 5s onto my ipad?

Swipe up from the bottom of both devices and tap airdrop. I usually turn wifi on too....but that might not matter. You will need to connect the devices to each other, which is similar to Bluetooth. Go into the photos on the iPhone, open a photo and tap the box with an arrow on it symbol. You'll see airdrop which looks like half a fingerprint, and other photos above that in a row. Tap to select any photos you want to share with the iPad....then tap airdrop symbol. When they have transferred remember to turn off the airdrop n Bluetooth.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Alternatively, if you have an iCloud account, you can simply configure the account on the iPad as well as enable either Photo Stream and/or iCloud Photo Library on both devices. Your iPhone photos will then sync to the iPad.

afl2277

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site

Alternatively, if you have an iCloud account, you can simply configure the account on the iPad as well as enable either Photo Stream and/or iCloud Photo Library on both devices. Your iPhone photos will then sync to the iPad.

I'd seen both those but, a newbie myself, didn't realise they swapped photos between two devices. I always find the difficult way first �� Thanks, and I'm sure the OP will be better with your easier way of doing it ��

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'd seen both those but, a newbie myself, didn't realise they swapped photos between two devices. I always find the difficult way first �� Thanks, and I'm sure the OP will be better with your easier way of doing it ��

You're very welcome, and thank you...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Keep in mind if both devices share the same iCloud account, they also share the free 5 gb of iCloud storage space.

LenaYYY

Banned
Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
1. If your iPad and iPhone supports AirDrop (iOS 7 on iPhone 5/iPad 4 or newer), you can use this function to transfer pictures.
2. You can use Photo Stream to share newly-taken photos among your iDevices with the same Apple ID.
Hope this can help you.