I updated my iPhone 5s to iOS 9 yesterday and everything was fine, nothing got deleted. But tonight I was in my notes and I was in the folder connected to my 2nd email account that I have on my phone and I made a new note and when I finished writing it I went back and all my other notes in the folder were gone. and usually it should have a folder of the deleted notes saying how you have 30 days to recover them before they get deleted. but I didn't delete them they just disappeared. and they're not on my computer because I backed up my phone after it happened. if anyone could help that would be great!!
    10-22-2015 11:10 PM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

Check in your mail Notes folder. If you don't see a Notes folder, go to Settings> Mail, Contacts and Calendar and toggle off Notes for your mail account. Then go check the Notes folder.
    Check in your mail Notes folder. If you don't see a Notes folder, go to Settings> Mail, Contacts and Calendar and toggle off Notes for your mail account. Then go check the Notes folder.
    10-23-2015 01:10 AM