....as a supplement to my 4s/8. Ordered online from Apple Store about 5pm, received about 10.45am next day, via the DPD courier, UK. Ageing the 5s may be, but still a wonderful device, and like some other users I prefer the smaller iPhones.
    Gold Max likes this.
    10-08-2015 09:37 AM
    Welcome, and congratulations on getting your new iPhone. Enjoy it!
    belodion likes this.
    10-08-2015 10:06 AM
    Welcome to iMore and ConGrats on your 5s....ENJOY
    belodion likes this.
    10-08-2015 10:19 AM
    My 5s was my favorite iOS device. Fond memories. I went swimming with mine and it actually recovered!

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    belodion likes this.
    10-08-2015 10:33 AM
    I really think ip5S is the most beautiful iPhone. It's stylish and slim.
    belodion likes this.
    10-08-2015 11:41 AM
    Enjoy your 5s. Both my sons have the 5s that I bought them last year and swear by them. I have the 6 but my boys tell me they like the smaller format. Great phone you got.
    belodion likes this.
    10-08-2015 11:50 AM
    It's definitely a beautiful device! Hope you enjoy it!
    belodion likes this.
    10-08-2015 11:51 AM
    Enjoy your 5s!!
    belodion likes this.
    10-08-2015 12:01 PM
    Welcome to iMore. 5s is a great device and, after almost two years of hard use, mine is still running strong.
    belodion likes this.
    10-08-2015 12:14 PM
    It's a super solid device. Enjoy your phone.
    belodion likes this.
    10-08-2015 01:03 PM
    Thx to all. As a regular Android and to a lesser extent WP user, the main impression I have as a relative newcomer to iPhones is that they are elegant, high-quality devices. But I enjoy all three systems.
    10-08-2015 01:09 PM
    Thx to all. As a regular Android and to a lesser extent WP user, the main impression I have as a relative newcomer to iPhones is that they are elegant, high-quality devices. But I enjoy all three systems.
    I've got a Note 3, Lumia 640, and a BlackBerry Z10. Why not enjoy what's out there? =)

My 6s is my primary device. I agree, they've got a certain quality to them don't they?

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk.
    belodion likes this.
    10-08-2015 02:12 PM
    I ungraded my iPhone 5C to iPhone 6
    belodion likes this.
    10-14-2015 02:29 AM
    I ungraded my iPhone 5C to iPhone 6
    I've cast an admiring eye on the 6 myself, but overall I still prefer the small iPhones.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Last edited by belodion; 10-18-2015 at 02:49 PM.
    10-16-2015 06:27 PM
    I've been enjoying mine for months now. Sadly, my Passport got jealous and it wiped itself on its own. Lol

PS: Is signature disabled or not working?
    belodion likes this.
    10-30-2015 12:48 AM
    I really think ip5S is the most beautiful iPhone. It's stylish and slim.
    Yeah, I would much rather Apple have kept the same design with a bigger screen for the 6/6s than the design they went with.
    11-01-2015 09:12 AM
    ....as a supplement to my 4s/8. Ordered online from Apple Store about 5pm, received about 10.45am next day, via the DPD courier, UK. Ageing the 5s may be, but still a wonderful device, and like some other users I prefer the smaller iPhones.
    exactly like my case. I own 4s device, and I am gonna get 5s next month cos I am in love with this form factor and small screen.
    but I hope it goes well with the upcoming software updates! and congrats for your new device, bro ^^
    can you tell me how it looks like after upgrading from 4s to 5s?
    11-07-2015 03:01 AM
    exactly like my case. I own 4s device, and I am gonna get 5s next month cos I am in love with this form factor and small screen.
    but I hope it goes well with the upcoming software updates! and congrats for your new device, bro ^^
    can you tell me how it looks like after upgrading from 4s to 5s?
    Both the 4s and 5s are happily running iOS 9.1.

11-08-2015 01:34 AM
    Both the 4s and 5s are happily running iOS 9.1.

haha yes, I know, but the performance? the camera? Touch ID all these new things
    11-08-2015 06:52 AM
    haha yes, I know, but the performance? the camera? Touch ID all these new things
    There are people like me, after using every iteration of iPhones from its beginning, including 6 and 6s, who finally stopped following the trend/hype and settled in 5s (I still have the 4s too) after all. I found a peace of mind in using the phone mainly as my communication and PIM tool with occasional browsing etc. If you use it for heavy consumption of media or gaming etc, sure a larger phone is useful. But I value a pocketable, tossing-around phone more. Performance? What performance? There is a very slight (nano seconds) delay in opening apps etc as compared to 6 or 6s, but for everyday use, it's practically the same. I don't notice it. Camera? I am not a pro photographer and 5s camera is more than sufficient. Touch ID? Experimented it, but not an overwhelming factor to trade it for the form factor.
    That does not at all mean 6s is not good. There may be a time when I have to upgrade at some point, but for now, 5s serves me well (or better).
    With a rumour that Apple might offer a 4" phone again soon, I can wait for that too.
    There should be many more people who prefer a bit smaller size phone like me.
    Apple finally succumbed to the Android trend in order to capture their crowd back into their hand, but hope they will coma back and serve "original" crowd :-)
    11-08-2015 08:36 AM
    There are people like me, after using every iteration of iPhones from its beginning, including 6 and 6s, who finally stopped following the trend/hype and settled in 5s (I still have the 4s too) after all. I found a peace of mind in using the phone mainly as my communication and PIM tool with occasional browsing etc. If you use it for heavy consumption of media or gaming etc, sure a larger phone is useful. But I value a pocketable, tossing-around phone more. Performance? What performance? There is a very slight (nano seconds) delay in opening apps etc as compared to 6 or 6s, but for everyday use, it's practically the same. I don't notice it. Camera? I am not a pro photographer and 5s camera is more than sufficient. Touch ID? Experimented it, but not an overwhelming factor to trade it for the form factor.
    That does not at all mean 6s is not good. There may be a time when I have to upgrade at some point, but for now, 5s serves me well (or better).
    With a rumour that Apple might offer a 4" phone again soon, I can wait for that too.
    There should be many more people who prefer a bit smaller size phone like me.
    Apple finally succumbed to the Android trend in order to capture their crowd back into their hand, but hope they will coma back and serve "original" crowd :-)

You have said all the words that must have been said.
    You are absolutely right in every single word, bro.
    I am still positive toward 5s for every thing it has that serve my needs well,
    but still there's a problem, which is the coming upgrades, you will be in a point which force you to upgrade for normal smoother use of your iPhone (it obvious in all older phones with the newest upgrades)! that issue bother me.
    xanadome likes this.
    11-08-2015 09:37 AM
    Touch ID? Experimented it, but not an overwhelming factor to trade it for the form factor.
    oops, I was mistaken with 3D touch. Yes, my iPhone 5s that replaced my 6s certainly has the touch ID and I do not feel much difference between the 5s and 6s in terms of speed etc.
    11-08-2015 09:48 AM
    You're asking for me to compare the two phones in use? I have not done so and am not really interested in doing so. I believe that the 5s is a touch faster, it certainly seems to give better battery life when using mobile data, and there are obvious spec differences, but that's as far as I go. These are my two beautiful iPhones, is how it is for me.
    Last edited by belodion; 11-09-2015 at 11:01 PM.
    M_Tarek likes this.
    11-09-2015 10:51 PM