Why is the audio signal not sounding in my Iphone?

Bernie Seal

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I have an Iphone 5s almost a year old. Of late it doesn't ring when I receive a text. Some times it does though. My wife and I are on a group with my daughters and when they send a txt all 3 of our devices usually sound off, 3rd one being a Ipad. Lately Her Iphone and my Ipad ring but even when my phone is close it doesn't ring or anytime they send a group, even if I am sitting right by my router. Now then when either of them sends me only a txt, it works fine. Just bugging me to hair pulling. lol

Hope one of you has an answer.;

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you also have an Watch? If so, that's could be why. If not, try resetting the network settings or select "resetting all settings" to see if that fixes the problem.

Bernie Seal

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Do you also have an Watch? If so, that's could be why. If not, try resetting the network settings or select "resetting all settings" to see if that fixes the problem.

Do not have an Iwatch. Not sure what you mean by the two (2) re-settings you are talking about.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do not have an Iwatch. Not sure what you mean by the two (2) re-settings you are talking about.

1. Go to Settings - General - Reset, and then select "Reset Network Settings"

Or

2. Go to Settings - General - Reset, and then select "Reset All Settings".

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73