IPhone 5s gets switched off at 35% battery please help how t fix it.
    09-12-2015 04:11 AM
    To troubleshoot, first reboot the device.
    Press home and power at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    If the trouble continues, plug it into iTunes and reload the software.
    If these two things don't work, it may be a faulty battery. If that's the case I would suggest a visit to the Apple Store nearest you.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    09-12-2015 06:25 AM
    Hey Q! I'm back to iPhone and got a 32gb Gold iPhone 5S for now. Good to see you on iMore.
    09-17-2015 05:20 PM
    Hey Q! I'm back to iPhone and got a 32gb Gold iPhone 5S for now. Good to see you on iMore.
    BABY!!!!! Nice to see you too! Do you like your 5s? I loved mine....my sister has mine. I sent it to her when I got my 6.

Nice to see you here. Hugs.
    09-17-2015 05:35 PM
    BABY!!!!! Nice to see you too! Do you like your 5s? I loved mine....my sister has mine. I sent it to her when I got my 6.

Nice to see you here. Hugs. ��
    It's only been 1 day so I'm still getting used to it but I can already see what I've been missing. The OS is well thought out, the device is sleek and aesthetically pleasing, and of course it has all the apps I need. I'm even digging the smaller size for now. Sold all my BB devices and here I am. Glad to see a familiar face!
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-17-2015 07:00 PM
    It's only been 1 day so I'm still getting used to it but I can already see what I've been missing. The OS is well thought out, the device is sleek and aesthetically pleasing, and of course it has all the apps I need. I'm even digging the smaller size for now. Sold all my BB devices and here I am. Glad to see a familiar face!
    Yup, I had a slow simmering love affair with iPhones since the 3GS and the more I used them the more I loved how they did what I wanted done. The dependability is a very welcomed and refreshing change from the bricking and the crashes on BB. Of course, goes without saying that the apps are amazing. And wait until you contact Apple Support for anything. It will blow your mind.

There are many new faces popping up from CB. Some newcomers from BB. I think you'll see people you'll recognise.

Welcome!!!!
    09-17-2015 07:07 PM
    IPhone 5s gets switched off at 35% battery please help how t fix it.
    Is it always switched off at 35%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-22-2015 07:41 AM