Thinking about switching to an iPhone

terryh215

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Right now I'm getting tired of android. Lags, bad camera, bad battery. Just seems there's always something wrong with whatever android phone I use. I keep switching back and forth between the Moto X 2014 and the M8. My Mom has the iPhone 5s. Should I see if she wants to trade considering I can't upgrade till next year.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: Thinking about switching to a iPhone

Well if your getting tired of android you should give iOS a try and maybe that will satisfy your need in a device. Now as far as trading with your mom that would be a decision you would have to make.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Wouldn't hurt to see if she will. I left android for the same reason. I use my note 4 very rarely & when I do. I'm reminded on why I decided to jump ship.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

If she would trade, that would be great for you. I think you'll be more than happy with that iPhone.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site

What do you use your Android device for? Don't just switch unless you know what you want/need in a device. This way you'll know if the iPhone will provide that.

os8m

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I made the switch a month ago to the iPhone 6. I had HTC m7 that worked for 2 years and I had to renew my subscription and get a new device and I suddenly made the decision that I want to try out the iPhone especially that it's now a 4.7" screen and to be bones I will never look back
Everything is better here
A small battery that chargers so fast and lasts all day
An 8 mp camera that no other 13 or 16 mp android counterparts can even compete
App designs
Stability
Everything is a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robotb52

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Actually the latest Android flagship phones are not as bad as the old ones, especially those Android phones below 4.4 versions. I'm also thinking about converting to be an iPhone user though currently I'm using an Android cell phone.

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I wanted something smaller and with Android that's just not possible to get a powerful phone that's not bigger than I want.

So I just got the 5S 64GB on Sprint. So far I'm pleased. Getting my CDs on here was a raging pain though.

Posted via a touchscreen, excuse the typos.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711