Why does my iPhone 5s keep losing power so quickly?

I

iMore Question

My iPhone 5s keeps losing power so quickly ....

My iPhone 5s keeps losing power so quickly, is there anything I can do to help it reserve power during the day while not near a charger?
I have closed a bunch of notifications. Even tried going to airplane mode, but to no avail. Am on vacation and would love to take pictures. Even cleared a bunch of old photos in prep for this trip.
HELP! 😁 thanks.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: My iPhone 5s keeps losing power so quickly ....

Few ideas:
- Disable LTE (3G uses less power)
- Disable Wifi when not near a hotspot
- Disable bluetooth
- Go to: Settings -> General -> Background app refresh and disable it
- If you don't need GPS, go to Settings -> Privacy -> Locations Services and turn it off

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: My iPhone 5s keeps losing power so quickly ....

My iPhone 5s keeps losing power so quickly, is there anything I can do to help it reserve power during the day while not near a charger?
I have closed a bunch of notifications. Even tried going to airplane mode, but to no avail. Am on vacation and would love to take pictures. Even cleared a bunch of old photos in prep for this trip.
HELP! 😁 thanks.

Check the brightness level of your display. Also, check what's using 'location services' and 'background refresh'. Finally, if you subscribe to social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc., you might want to alter the push notifications settings within the associated app(s).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh