Hey everyone.

I have a big experience with smartphones, as I have tried almost every operating system so far. I have tried a lot Android phones, but this OS is awful. Now I am using WP. Lumia 1020 and hTC 8x. But I want phone with smaller display and superior camera. For the last time I had iPhone 3Gs, but then it was really limited system. I hated iTunes also. Lack of file transfer via Bluetooth. But then I didn't had mobile data. So it's good idea to get an iPhone 5s? I really don't like iPhone 6 cause if big screen size. So don't offer it to me.

I also would like to have great camera. So is it good to buy this phone second hand?
    06-11-2015 02:27 PM
    I really don't like iPhone 6 cause if big screen size. So don't offer it to me.
    OK then... sure a 5S is a great device... just be aware that the rumor mill is suggesting Apple may offer a new device in that smaller size when they announce upcoming hardware this summer for an early fall release.
    06-11-2015 02:36 PM
    Hey everyone.

I have a big experience with smartphones, as I have tried almost every operating system so far. I have tried a lot Android phones, but this OS is awful. Now I am using WP. Lumia 1020 and hTC 8x. But I want phone with smaller display and superior camera. For the last time I had iPhone 3Gs, but then it was really limited system. I hated iTunes also. Lack of file transfer via Bluetooth. But then I didn't had mobile data. So it's good idea to get an iPhone 5s? I really don't like iPhone 6 cause if big screen size. So don't offer it to me.

I also would like to have great camera. So is it good to buy this phone second hand?
    Short answer: yes.

The camera on this phone is great for the price. This phone just works and will not let you down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-11-2015 03:31 PM
    5S is awesome. Its exactly the same in performance to an iPhone 6 so you don't have to worry about that either. And it has great camera. And 64 but processor and Touch ID. In short, by getting an iphone 5s you're not getting left out of any feature available yet.
    06-19-2015 06:29 AM
    5S is awesome. Its exactly the same in performance to an iPhone 6 so you don't have to worry about that either. And it has great camera. And 64 but processor and Touch ID. In short, by getting an iphone 5s you're not getting left out of any feature available yet.
    The 5S still has great performance but it is not exactly the same as the 6. The 6 is definitely faster.
    06-19-2015 08:23 AM
    The 5S still has great performance but it is not exactly the same as the 6. The 6 is definitely faster.
    You won't feel any difference. I have used both of them. No difference in the performance that you may notice.
    06-19-2015 09:39 AM
    You won't feel any difference. I have used both of them. No difference in the performance that you may notice.
    I've used both and feel it's noticeable. Not bothersome but I can tell the difference.
    06-19-2015 09:49 AM
    I've used both and feel it's noticeable. Not bothersome but I can tell the difference.
    Nice.
    06-19-2015 09:50 AM
    Hey everyone.

I also tried most of smartphone OS and I really like blackberry OS10 a lot, but they're lacking in app department. I also prefer small screen with superior spec'ed smartphone, but these days all flagship phones are phablet or medium sized phone. I really want iphone 5s size of smartphone with superior spec'ed phone, but I doubt I will find one. I currently have Iphone 6 plus, but I may just pick up Iphone 5s.
    06-20-2015 02:17 PM
    The 5S is an awesome device. If you like a smaller device this is it.
    06-22-2015 12:44 AM
    I have a 5s which i think is the greatest. I wouldn't trade it for the 6 or the 6+. Or for that matter any other phone.
    06-22-2015 12:36 PM
    I've used a 6 Plus exclusively since the day it was launched after a year with the 5S. If I had to buy the 5S because nothing else was available I'd still go with it. I've actually been using my old 5S for the past few days and this S.O.B. is one helluva great phone.

Always check Groupon for refurbished iPhones. Friend of mine snatched a 64GB unlocked 5S for $449.
    06-22-2015 01:50 PM
    Yes. Touch ID is a godsend and unless you prefer the larger screen size, you'd be better off with the 5S tbh.
    06-22-2015 05:21 PM
    Try Gazelle.com. I bought my 5S from there and love it. It arrived looking like a new phone.
    07-22-2015 04:31 PM
    Honestly I'm also thinking this problem, I'm afraid that with the update of ios, iPhone 5s's performance may be dragged by its old devices, but in fact, iPhone is much more better than Windows Phone, my last phone was a Lumia also. The application amount problem of windows phone really makes fans frustrated and disappointed.
    07-29-2015 10:59 PM
    It's fine. How much?
    08-10-2015 10:52 AM
    One piece of advice:

Apple added the Activation Lock to iOS 7 to combat the rampant unauthorized reselling of lost/stolen devices. There is no way around this lockout… your only options are to contact the person you bought it from and (1) get the seller to remove the device from their iCloud account, (2) get your money back or (3) use it as a paperweight.

With this in mind, before you buy a used iOS device make sure there is no active Activation Lock enabled that device. Just get either the serial number or IMEI and enter it here. Apple will report the status of the device.

https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/
    08-10-2015 11:17 AM