To remove each page Ive visited do you have to swipe each and every one to remove. On my S5 I hit one button to do them all. And the same with my messages ....... it was also easier to forward copy and schedule messages. Cannot do any of this and trying to enjoy this phone ........ by learning what I can......... Thanks for any words of help
    04-09-2015 03:38 PM
    I'm confused. Your title mentions the bulk deleting of messages and history, but then you talk about visited pages, scheduling and forwarding of messages. Are you talking about several apps: Mail, iMessage, Calendars, etcetera? If not, you need to be a bit more clear in what you're seeking help with.
    04-09-2015 03:42 PM
    Sorry,
    I wanted to know if there was a way to remove all the pages that show up when I double tap. These would be like the pages running in backround after I close them. My daughter showed me to tap and push up to remove them. I was wondering if you can do all at once.
    And in text messages is there a way to delete all messages at once instead of checking each one?
    The scheduling is also in the text message area. On my S5 I could type out a message and instead of sending right away, I could put time on it to be delivered at a choosen time.
    Hope this helps to get some help for my question......... thanks
    04-09-2015 04:22 PM