How can I recover deleted messages/calls ect on a iPhone 5s?

NHshaman07

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Trying to recover deleted messages/calls ect on Iphone 5s

My girlfriend and I had a short couple day break and she went out both nights and now were back together I asked to look at her Iphone 5s and she let me only until I got a little into detail and it was a short notice visit so if she was talking to another man I think she quickly deleted a few things...Im trying to figure out how I can maybe retrieve deleted things if there is any. Pretty positive there is but don't want to assume, Thanks a lot if you could help me out

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Trying to recover deleted messages/calls ect on Iphone 5s

Did you purchase the phone and is the phone's service on an account that is in your name and only your name? If the answer to those questions is "No"... You have ZERO business poking around in the phone uninvited.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

To the OP: Just forget about it. It's her phone. Either deal with the possibility she went out with someone or move on.

NHshaman07

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Yes and yes but she is very good with it I have the same phone as well and I don't know how to use it.

NHshaman07

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Not like im snooping she lets me look at it hands it to me but I don't know what im looking for...

Paul Ellis1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site

Not like im snooping she lets me look at it hands it to me but I don't know what im looking for...

Relationships like that aren't healthy. If you don't trust her, don't waste your time making her and yourself miserable. Just leave

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234