Is there a reminder app which will post an email of the reminder to my work email account?

aapierre

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
A reminder app which will post an email of the reminder to my work email account

how many of us have woken up in the middle of the night with something which will help whilst at work?

I could use the reminder app on my phone to jot the though down, but

Has anyone made an app which will allow you to jot the thought down and then email it to a work account so the next day, whilst at work, one doesn't have to bring a phone out [against work policy] to remember the helpful hint

Thanks in advance

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: A reminder app which will post an email of the reminder to my work email account

Not that I'm aware of. Having said that, could you not jot down your thoughts in an email and then send it to your work email account? In fact, the Drafts app is perfect for that. You can send the drafts to numerous places. Check it out via the following link.

https://appsto.re/us/BTL91.i

Maks87

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: A reminder app which will post an email of the reminder to my work email account

I set the default account for my Notes app to a gmail account and every time I make a change to a note I automatically receive an email to that account with the title of the note as subject.

aapierre

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

How do I set the notes app to send emails ?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is there a reminder app which will post an email of the reminder to my work e...

How do I set the notes app to send emails ?
Go to settings >Mail,Contacts and Calendars > your email account > toggle on Notes:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425600615.236413.jpg
Then go to the Notes app and tap on that email:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425600670.402954.jpg
Type or enter your note.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425600719.307685.jpg
Then go to your email account and check "All Mail".
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425600774.219117.jpg
Your note should be there. From there, you can drop it in a folder if you like. Actually, it's in the Notes folder on your email account. But your Notes folder will be hidden. To see it you have to go to settings >Mail,Contacts and Calendars > email > toggle notes OFF. Then you can see the notes folder.

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2