My I phone 5s battery does not stay up to 30min after full charge. And I notice each time the phone is idle the phone temperature goes up ... As if an application is running....
    When charging it also the temperature of the phone goes up as well...... Please I really need help cos the phone seem useless right now.....
    03-03-2015 01:38 PM
    Could be a bad battery... they can be replaced... at an AppleStore, Apple Authorized Service Center, 3rd Party cell phone repair place, or DIY if you're adventurous enough.
    Leo Agoba likes this.
    03-03-2015 01:41 PM
    My I phone 5s battery does not stay up to 30min after full charge. And I notice each time the phone is idle the phone temperature goes up ... As if an application is running....
    When charging it also the temperature of the phone goes up as well...... Please I really need help cos the phone seem useless right now.....
    Take it to an Apple Store before it explodes. Don't forget to put an Genius Bar appointment before hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-03-2015 01:55 PM
    My 6+ had this issue up to yesterday. It was super hot and barely lasted a full day. I made a thread about it. Are you Jailbroken? What I did to fix it was reset all settings (not content but settings) because I installed a tweak that told me there were background processes running. For me it was a location issue hogging the battery but today it's all fixed and has not been heating up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-03-2015 02:57 PM
    IF it was mine i would wipe the unit (backup first) then with out installing anything get the unit set up with no apps installed. Plug it in and see if it heats up still.
    With nothing but stock apps installed it should run normal. Test it out then if all seems fine do a restore. If you have issues afterwards you know its an app not running right. But this will save you a trip to apple.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-04-2015 06:01 PM
    Mobile application Development companies like sublime are concentrating on this factor and they have developed many applications which are helpful in saving battery life up to large extent.
    03-05-2015 02:47 AM