Wobbly volume buttons

Jordss

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I've done the switch from a blackberry to an iPhone 5s and I'm happy to say it's one of the best things I have ever done, I ordered it online and of course I've been playing around with it a lot, the lock button is wobbly which I knew was something Normal, but both my volume buttons move around, it's like they're attached together and of I move one, the other one moves around too, they are not too wobbly or don't move around too much but it's enough to notice it, for example I could move the to one towards the top of the phone the tiniest bit and the top one would move with it,is this normal??

Hope you can help

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
5b8386eff49d41564e8e43136e64b545.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordss

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Well that explains why they move together, so is this problem normal then? Does everyone else have this with there iPhone 5s?

It's only very very slightly, you can push the bottom one towards the top of the phone and it will move upwards the littlest bit along with the top one

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure it's not a problem. The fact that its one piece they are going to move as one. I would think their needs to be some play in the piece.
Too tight and I would think there is friction with friction there's maybe premature wear and tear.
I've never paid attention to the movement of the volume buttons on my 5S or my 6 Plus.
I only take notice if they don't function.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW