Call forwarding on 5s

Shivanshu Vyas

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
How do I activate call forwarding on my iPhone 5s? Am I supposed to contact my service provider or is it something which can be activated using the phone settings?

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
How do I activate call forwarding on my iPhone 5s? Am I supposed to contact my service provider or is it something which can be activated using the phone settings?

Settings> Phone> Call forwarding> Turn toggle on.

Or for conditional forwarding use below on your phone dialer keypad.

?To forward all calls unconditionally:

to start, enter **21*number #
to stop, enter ##21#

To forward calls while you?re speaking to someone else( when busy)

to start, enter **67*number #
to stop, enter ##67#

To forward calls if you don?t answer the incoming caller within 30 seconds( when unavailable)

to start, enter **61*number #
to stop, enter ##61#

To forward calls if your cell phone is switched off or is out of reach

to start, enter **62*number #
to stop, enter ##62#

To cancel all preset conditions:
enter ##002#

You will have to press the call button to activate the codes.

Shivanshu Vyas

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Well I just tried and apparently after adding the number on which I want the calls to be forwarded there isn't any option showing up to submit it or an option that says done. I mean after I'm done entering the number what then? There's supposed to be something like 'done' or 'submit' right?

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
You will have to press the call button to activate the codes.

And you can try by calling the old number to see if the calls are getting forwarded to the new number.

Shivanshu Vyas

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I think you didn't get my point!
I went to Settings >> Phone >> Call Forwarding and entered the number on which I want the calls to be forwarded but after that what? What to do when I'm done entering the number? There is no option coming that says Done or Submit or Add so how do I add the number for Call Forwarding?
The second option that you suggested was no good either. I entered the code like you said '**62*number# and what follows is shown in the screenshot! iMoreAppImg_20150218_113919.jpg

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
For Airtel, you need to subscribe to Call forwarding and is not on by default. Someone else on Airtel too had the same problem. Check how to do it with their call centre.

IMG_1541.PNGIMG_1542.PNGIMG_1543.PNG

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro