Hi guys wondering if you could help.
    I have been doing many iPhone 5/5c housing conversions and repairs for the past year! Tried my first 5s today...
    The repair went well... Everything on the phone working well from the flash to the wifi to the Touch ID! Until it rebooted itself with a blue screen. The phone has been fully reset and has no apps and not linked to an icloud however every few mins it just reboots itself with the blue screen of death!
    Any advice on this would be much appreciated
    Thanks genuis'
    01-21-2015 08:11 PM
    Retrace your steps to make sure you put everything back together the way it was or verify that the part you replaced, if applicable, isn't defective.
    dariowales likes this.
    01-21-2015 08:36 PM
    Hi just me'D , would just like to say thanks for the post!. Sat down this evening and replaced the battery as the battery I was using was a new replacement... So I swapped out the battery with another new replacement also made sure charging port flex was connected properly after wiping down both connectors and the blue screen of death is now a thing of the past! Haven't seen it for the last hour! My guess was either a defective battery. Thanks again
    01-22-2015 06:45 PM
    Hi just me'D , would just like to say thanks for the post!. Sat down this evening and replaced the battery as the battery I was using was a new replacement... So I swapped out the battery with another new replacement also made sure charging port flex was connected properly after wiping down both connectors and the blue screen of death is now a thing of the past! Haven't seen it for the last hour! My guess was either a defective battery. Thanks again
    You're very welcome, my friend, and thank you for the update.........Now enjoy your device, and visit us often here at iMore. Take care.
    01-22-2015 07:57 PM