Any 5s owners upgrading to the 6s or 6s Plus?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
When your contract is up, will you upgrade to the 6s or, if they make it, the 6s Plus? Or will you wait until the iPhone 7/7 Plus or 7s/ 7s Plus?

If Apple makes a 128 or 64 GB 6s Plus then I'll get one. However if they don't I'll get the 6s 128 GB or 64 GB.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm holding out for the 7s Plus 256 gb with 3 gb RAM and a 16 mp camera and a fully customizable control center.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I bought my wife the 6 for Christmas and after playing with it I admit that its a beautiful phone but I can't say the bigger size is for me. I would rather wait until another 4" comes out whether it's the 6s or 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've decided to for go the iPhone 6 and keep my 5s (I think), and wait for the next batch of iPhones, whatever the name may be.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I've decided to for go the iPhone 6 and keep my 5s (I think), and wait for the next batch of iPhones, whatever the name may be.

Congrats! I hope you enjoy your new phone. I was going to wait until the summer to get a new phone but I caved and got the nexus 6. I'm very happy. Its almost as big as my iPad mini. I do think the 6 and 6+ look like great devices.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Congrats! I hope you enjoy your new phone. I was going to wait until the summer to get a new phone but I caved and got the nexus 6. I'm very happy. Its almost as big as my iPad mini. I do think the 6 and 6+ look like great devices.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

For go as in pass on the iPhone 6 and my 5s (13 months old) is far from new but it serves it's purpose in a good way

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I know most of you have seen my post(s) a million times lol but when I upgraded this last November I had the opportunity to get a 6 or 6+ but I loved the cosmetics of the 5S so much more. I'm still very happy with my gold 5S and I'll worry about the next iPhone in another year and a half when my upgrade is due

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I took the case off of my 5s today (while at home) and it was laying on the kitchen table and my Wife picked it up thinking it was hers (we have the same color...GOLD), and suddenly she realized it was not hers while making a remark, " how in the world do you keep your iPhone looking so new, not one scratch or mark on this thing". Needless to say, I don't really need a new iPhone 6, my 5s looks as though I took it out of the box today instead of 13 months ago. I'm really starting to grasp the difference between NEED and WANT.....SMILE.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
My contract is up in October and sometime in mid October I will retire my 5s and upgrade to the most current iPhone. As of now, it will be the 6 Plus but a lot can happen between now and then.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I am completely happy with my 5s and will keep it for a couple more years. I find it to be the best size for my use and don't need the bigger screen. If i need a bigger screen i use my ipad.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I am always obligated by obsessive compulsive disorder to upgrade as newer things become available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh