Mophie Juice Pack issue

seanxwong

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
i had bought a Mophie Juice Pack Air on eBay one week before. the first day it worked okay when my iPhone 5s battery drained down and I switched Mophie on. the second day it couldn't recharge my iPhone somehow, the iphone kept stopping and starting itself. does anyone have the sad experience?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i had bought a Mophie Juice Pack Air on eBay one week before. the first day it worked okay when my iPhone 5s battery drained down and I switched Mophie on. the second day it couldn't recharge my iPhone somehow, the iphone kept stopping and starting itself. does anyone have the sad experience?

I've been using Mophies since my 4S and have never had this issue. Unfortunately, buying them off eBay or Amazon, you never know if your getting an authentic Mophie. I always purchase directly from the Mophie website or at a BestBuy.

Kch has provided a support link for you to trouble shoot. Hopefully you'll be able to resolve the issue your having.

Just as some added advice for the future, if you buy another Mophie, get one from the website itself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2