This is so annoying...

Every time I go to send a picture or two to someone via text, the progress bar goes almost all the way to the end, then just sits there. It never times out, never comes up with any message. It just sits there. I end up turning the stupid phone completely off, reboot it, then it shows that the picture didn't send. Try to send it again only for it to stop just before the end again. Shut it back off again. I have to do this at least twice before the dumb thing decides to send the picture.

Also, half the time when the phone automatically connects to wifi, it DOESN'T connect to the T-Mobile wifi, so I still can't send or receive messages or phone calls. Once again, I have to reboot the stupid thing in order for it to finally decide to connect.

Lastly, unrelated but still extremely annoying and still NO answer as to why or how, the stupid phone just suddenly stopped automatically uploading my pictures to my computer when connected to wifi via iCloud. It just stopped one day while I was documenting a project I was doing on my car. Just out of the clear blue, in the middle of that project as I was taking pictures, it just stopped uploading them. Out of about 30 shots, it only uploaded the first 12 and quit. Nobody has a single answer as to why or how to resolve it. So now I have to resort to connecting the stupid phone with the cable to my laptop every couple of days.

You know, I had my iPhone 3 and 4G for about 4 years each without a single issue of any kind. iCloud worked perfectly fine on the 4G the entire time I used it without a single glitch, yet I get this stupid 5s and within a month or so it starts crapping out on me. I feel like smashing this stupid phone out in the middle of the street.
    12-21-2014 10:19 PM
    Visit the T-Mobile store, or an Apple Store to find out what the problem is. They should be able to fix it or give you a replacement. I think its the phone from what you described.
    12-22-2014 06:22 PM