I came back...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the book report on the acquisition of your chick phone ...

[NOTE]P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.

Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).

Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.

Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.
[/NOTE]

The post quoted from Mr. NQR is not in keeping with the above quote from the Mobile Nations Community Rules & Guidelines... Mr. NQR is, in my opinion, behaving in a manner that reflects their chosen Nom de Forum quite well... and I'm not saying this in praise.

co_mtn_grl

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Back to the topic on hand...

I had a 64gb 5s, got a 16gb 6, and then went back to my 5s. It's a great phone and I just couldn't justify the cost of the 6 when the improvements are, IMO, minimal. I am an iPhoneographer, so when Apple decides to majorly overhaul the camera in some spectacular way, I will upgrade.

Enjoy your 5s, OP!:)

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

I had a 64gb 5s, got a 16gb 6, and then went back to my 5s. It's a great phone and I just couldn't justify the cost of the 6 when the improvements are, IMO, minimal. I am an iPhoneographer, so when Apple decides to majorly overhaul the camera in some spectacular way, I will upgrade.

It really is a great phone!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Wish they still had the option to get 64GB!! LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Stoneland, I was sort of in the same boat as you are, except I'm a petite mom. When the new 6 & 6+ were announced I was soooo gung-ho for a BIG screen. I was going for the 6+. I made probably 3 trips to Apple and another 3 to Best buy. I then came to wanting the 6 because the plus would've been too big for me to handle, along with a few other points that changed my mind.

So, judgement day for me to upgrade from my cute adorable coral 5C to the gold 64gb 6 came..... I hung up the phone before even placing the order...I just couldn't do it. I was very content with the size of my 5C. BUT I've had my eye on the gold 5S for a bit and one day (about 2wks ago) I walked into Apple and upgraded my 5C to a gorgeous gold 5S. I couldn't be happier and I'm not worried that I don't have the latest and greatest. I LOVE my gold 5S

Good luck with your 5S as well and welcome back to the 5 edition

Sorry for rambling on...I tend to do that most times lol

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
With all these posts I do wish everyone would stop complaining about the issues with the 6 and 6 Plus. If you don't like it that's fine but other than opinion I haven't seen any "problems" with either of the phones. I work with numerous people who have both along with me and there aren't any problems to be works out.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
With all these posts I do wish everyone would stop complaining about the issues with the 6 and 6 Plus. If you don't like it that's fine but other than opinion I haven't seen any "problems" with either of the phones. I work with numerous people who have both along with me and there aren't any problems to be works out.
Point taken.
For me it was the hardware; the iP6's 'svelte' feel, but nothing to do with its functionality (I love it, to be clear). Also, I think some issues that have been reported in the forums deal with iOS 8 and 3rd-party apps, more than specific issues with the phone itself. (Still, I read in some threads where people reported issues with their iP6/iP6+, so those phones aren't trouble-free entirely.)

Last edited:

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I didn't upgrade to the 6 Plus because I was tired of the 5S. I was intrigued by the new offering. A big screen phone with iOS and not Android.
I'm finding the big screen better for my eyesight. I'm finding a bigger phone feels better in my hand during phone calls. I don't know if I have big hands but the 6 plus fits in the palm of my hand and my fingers can curl over the top.
The 6 Plus is not superior to any other iPhone it's just something different that may appeal to big phone users and users who are curious about a big phone. I wouldn't go back because I like this Big A$$ IPhone . If they discontinued the Plus and had to go back I would go back because I like iOS more than a Big A$$ phone.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I didn't upgrade to the 6 Plus because I was tired of the 5S. I was intrigued by the new offering. A big screen phone with iOS and not Android.
I'm finding the big screen better for my eyesight. I'm finding a bigger phone feels better in my hand during phone calls. I don't know if I have big hands but the 6 plus fits in the palm of my hand and my fingers can curl over the top.
The 6 Plus is not superior to any other iPhone it's just something different that may appeal to big phone users and users who are curious about a big phone. I wouldn't go back because I like this Big A$$ IPhone . If they discontinued the Plus and had to go back I would go back because I like iOS more than a Big A$$ phone.

I agree with everything except what I bolded in your quote.

The 6 Plus is superior to the 5S in terms of having a higher resolution screen, better camera, NFC, bigger battery, etc. I don't think there is anyway around that.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Idk if any of this was directed at me Zerog, but I wasn't complaining at all about the 6 or 6+. I think they are great devices, but for me, I'm just not ready to move onto a larger screen yet as I had previously thought, hence my choice to go to the 5S instead :)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Idk if any of this was directed at me Zerog, but I wasn't complaining at all about the 6 or 6+. I think they are great devices, but for me, I'm just not ready to move onto a larger screen yet as I had previously thought, hence my choice to go to the 5S instead :)

Not at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh