I'll wait. My 5s is only a year old. I'm not one to jump on the latest gadget. I find it gives me time to really figure out what I want and saves me money in the long run.
    11-28-2014 12:07 AM
    I'm not getting it because I don't have money haha
    11-29-2014 02:52 PM
    Had a 4S. Bought a 6. Couldn't use it with one hand. Gave it to my son (who always uses two hands). Bought a 5S (no noticeable difference in performance from 6). Last iPhone I ever need to buy. Sell Apple shares now.
    12-05-2014 03:58 AM
    Been there, said that.

"My 5s does everything I need"
    "The 6 Plus is too big"
    "The 6 doesn't have enough ram"

Already having a Macbook Air, iPad Air and original iPad Mini I thought (all running latest appropriate OS) that my 5s would "do everything I need". I also thought, not even holding one, that the 6 Plus "would be too big."

WRONG!

I just upgraded a few days ago & am kicking myself for not doing it sooner. The issue is NOT that the 6 Plus is that big, it's that the 5s is too small. I'm using it "naked" and have no problems one handing it (calm down people) or concerned about it slipping out of my hand. It's the perfect functional size, maximizing the usefulness of all the things we're supposed to use a Smart Phone for.

Everyone says, "yea but now you don't use your MB Air, iPad Air or Mini do you"? Yes, of course I do - there are tasks & functions that are just more appropriate on those sized devices.

So, for what it's worth - don't listen to all the naysayers & doomers - UPGRADE already.
    12-05-2014 06:32 AM
    I was all in for the 5S as well until I found a deal I felt I couldn't refuse! Happy to have the added real estate of the 6 and have even used reachability, or whatever it's called, in a few situations.
    12-05-2014 07:04 AM
    I just got my third iPhone 6. I'm really wanting it. I think I just want to have one to play with. I swear if this third one is defective, I'll seriously cry. LOL
    12-05-2014 07:15 AM
    I just got my third iPhone 6. I'm really wanting it. I think I just want to have one to play with. I swear if this third one is defective, I'll seriously cry. LOL
    I had a moment of weakness last night where I was missing the size of the 5S and took to Craigslist. LOL I talked myself off the ledge though!
    12-05-2014 11:21 AM
    I had a moment of weakness last night where I was missing the size of the 5S and took to Craigslist. LOL I talked myself off the ledge though!
    I actually have moments where I'll still take out my 5c and just stare at it. Man that phone really was a masterpiece in my eyes. If they'd made a 6c... Ahh.
    mumfoau likes this.
    12-06-2014 06:54 AM
    I'm waiting for my contract to end in November so then I'll switch to AT&T and get the 6s Plus either on Next 12 or on a two year contract from the Apple Store. If that doesn't work then I'll get the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on AT&T Next 12 from the AT&T Store.
    01-06-2015 12:31 PM
    I have my times where I love my 6 plus and others where I would like the 5s. My solution. Get both. I ordered a 5s which will be here tomorrow. Now best of both worlds. I enjoy both phones.
    01-06-2015 02:05 PM
60 123