I have only been using my 5s for around 4 months and when the iphone 6 launched I was really excited and couldn't wait to upgrade to the iphone 6 plus!! But it has now worn off and I am really happy with my device!!
    10-02-2014 01:09 PM
    Good for you, everyone doesn't need to get the newest and most up to date phone. My wife loves her 5, she has no desire to get a larger phone, that's why she has always liked IOS.
    pr1nce, agarwal.apar and AlexJ92 like this.
    10-02-2014 01:28 PM
    Hey, if it ain't broke...!! I still love my 5s, and have had it for about as long as you after having the 5 prior. I'm good for a while!
    Spencerdl and pr1nce like this.
    10-02-2014 04:20 PM
    If the phone works and your not the type to go waste the cash flow on the biggest and baddest car in the race then you sir are my inspiration
    mumfoau likes this.
    10-02-2014 05:48 PM
    I myself can't recommend upgrading to the 6. The 6s sounds very appealing. Never buy a first gen iPhone model always stick with the (s) model. You get what you pay for.
    Haseeb Rehman, calebt and iBand like this.
    10-02-2014 06:34 PM
    I'm in the same boat. Been using 5s since February, no intention of upgrading anytime soon. I know from experience that I can handle a 4.7 inch screen just fine, but I don't want or need to. Upgrade shall be saved until further notice!
    10-02-2014 06:46 PM
    I went and looked at the iPhone 6 again today, this time at a Sprint store, and I have to say that I'm still liking my Gold 5s MUCH better. I guess in time the iPhone 6 will grow on me, but for right now I'm satisified and HAPPY with my 5s.
    For the record, the Sprint store was very crowded (to my surprise) and out of approx 20 customers, I saw 2 iPhone 6's, about 5 Androids (mixture) and the rest was iPhone 5/5s.....Yea, I was looking.....SMILE
    10-02-2014 06:55 PM
    I've had my space gray 5S for 5 months. I went to Best Buy today and looked at the 6 and 6 plus for the first time. The 6 is a nice device and not that much bigger than the 5S. I felt the 6 plus was too big for me, it's huge. Bottom line, I'm completely happy with my 5S and have no plans to upgrade.
    To each his/her own. Whatever works for you. I'm one of those who doesn't need the latest and greatest.
    HAWK, Speedygi, Spencerdl and 3 others like this.
    10-02-2014 07:10 PM
    I myself can't recommend upgrading to the 6. The 6s sounds very appealing. Never buy a first gen iPhone model always stick with the (s) model. You get what you pay for.
    Why do you say always get the S? I understand that it will have better specs, but every phone every year has better specs. If you're going up upgrade every 2 years I actually suggest not getting the S. If you wait for the S you'll be a model down. I upgrade every year so it doesn't matter to me. I'm just wondering why you say that.
    10-02-2014 08:03 PM
    I'm happy with my 5S but I ordered a 6plus yesterday because I was eligible to upgrade until 10/16/14 after that it would be my scheduled upgrade of September 2015. So I figured why not.
    I was interested in the big screen and Apple Pay.
    I didn't have to early terminate which I was happy about.
    10-02-2014 08:17 PM
    Let's compare the 5 and the 5s. The 5 was the first to support LTE, and 1GB of RAM. The 5s shipped with a fingerprint sensor, dual flash, and features only present on the 5s. The 6 is a bigger phone, faster processor. That's it. The 6s will most likely have more hardware features worth investing in. The 5 was hype and so is the 6. Know the game.
    iBand and Wallace like this.
    10-02-2014 08:41 PM
    I'm happy with my 5S but I ordered a 6plus yesterday because I was eligible to upgrade until 10/16/14 after that it would be my scheduled upgrade of September 2015. So I figured why not.
    I was interested in the big screen and Apple Pay.
    I didn't have to early terminate which I was happy about.
    Welcome in advance!
    10-02-2014 08:52 PM
    Let's compare the 5 and the 5s. The 5 was the first to support LTE, and 1GB of RAM. The 5s shipped with a fingerprint sensor, dual flash, and features only present on the 5s. The 6 is a bigger phone, faster processor. That's it. The 6s will most likely have more hardware features worth investing in. The 5 was hype and so is the 6. Know the game.
    I've had every S model and the OG.
    There are a few more upgrades in the 6. The screen resolution,Apple Pay,Thinner design,improved camera,VoLTE support,128 gig variant.
    The 5 wasn't hype. New design from the 4 no glass back,improved cam and screen increase 3.5 to 4 in.
    Of course the 6S will be a upgrade from the 6 that's a given no surprise.
    10-02-2014 09:13 PM
    I'll be looking forward to the 6s. Not right away though. Due to Apple's animations I'll wait for the jailbreak. I cannot stand the slow down iOS 7 brought. : p
    10-02-2014 09:17 PM
    Enjoy your 5S!
    10-03-2014 03:04 AM
    Okay, but with that same theory the 7 will have more hardware and features worth investing in than the 6S. And on top of it, you'll have a different looking phone. Every year there is an upgrade. I don't see the s upgrade is better than the. Upgrade to the next model. Obviously the S will have more features, but every year a new phone will have new features. And obviously a lot of people agree with this since this was the biggest Iphone launch in history.
    mumfoau likes this.
    10-03-2014 07:14 AM
    I'm keeping my 5s until something else grab my eyes
    up to date, I'm satisfied.
    10-10-2014 03:08 AM
    I think I'm gonna start by passing s models and just upgrade with every new design. I've upgraded from 4 to 4s, 5 to 5s, and honestly never seen the real huge difference after the initial newness of having the latest and greatest wore off
    mumfoau likes this.
    10-10-2014 03:31 AM
    I think I'm gonna start by passing s models and just upgrade with every new design. I've upgraded from 4 to 4s, 5 to 5s, and honestly never seen the real huge difference after the initial newness of having the latest and greatest wore off
    Oh, I hear this, and say it every time a new iPhone comes out..... Until I see it then I'm all done. Lol, wife say's she going to chain me down every September.
    10-10-2014 03:48 AM
    Good for you, everyone doesn't need to get the newest and most up to date phone. My wife loves her 5, she has no desire to get a larger phone, that's why she has always liked IOS.
    I too love my iPhone 5! It's a great solid device!
    10-10-2014 03:52 AM
    Oh, I hear this, and say it every time a new iPhone comes out..... Until I see it then I'm all done. Lol, wife say's she going to chain me down every September.
    "chain me down ".. 😂
    10-10-2014 03:53 AM
    I was thinking this same exact thing. Now if I can actually stick to this, it'll be great. Unfortunately I usually can't.
    10-10-2014 06:23 AM
    I would rather upgrade with the new hardware change models. Because it actually looks like a new device. When I had my 4S and my wife had the 4, it looked like the same phone. It wasn't until I got the 5 that we could really differentiate. Same thing with the 5 and 5S. My iPhone 6 plus and your iPhone 6S plus will look exactly the same most likely.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    10-10-2014 08:19 AM
    I have the 5s, the 6 and the 6+ (I need them for developing). In my opinion the 6+ is nothing you want to carry around with you, but once you get used to the screen of the 6, you don't really want to go back.
    10-10-2014 08:56 AM
    I have the 5s, the 6 and the 6+ (I need them for developing). In my opinion the 6+ is nothing you want to carry around with you, but once you get used to the screen of the 6, you don't really want to go back.
    That's a matter of opinion. I carried around the Note 3 for a year and lived the size. I was actually hoping after a while that it would be a little bigger. I love the size of the Lumia 1520. I think a 6 inch screen is ideal for a phablet.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    10-10-2014 09:05 AM