ebay purchase

doraem0n

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
hi i just purchase a iphone 5s on ebay. is it normal that the phone heats up and seems lose 1% of battery life every 1 minute 30 seconds when just browsing yahoo news on wifi? i dont have any app download on the phone yet. thank you

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
hi i just purchase a iphone 5s on ebay. is it normal that the phone heats up and seems lose 1% of battery life every 1 minute 30 seconds when just browsing yahoo news on wifi? i dont have any app download on the phone yet. thank you

That's definitely not normal, take it to an Apple Store as soon as possible and have them exchange it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

That's not normal but I would do a few battery cycles first just let the phone for completely and do a full charge do this at least twice and see if there is any change in the battery life. More than likely you'll just have to pay a little money to fix the problems If the phone isn't still under the warranty

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk