Glad I stayed with 5s

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I also returned my 6 today. I also decided to go caseless from now on. This device feels so good in hand. The buttons feel so amazing.

-YESSSS!!! A hundred times yes! Caseless!!! That was a big thing for me as well. I just didn't feel secure carrying the 6 caseless. The dang thing is just so slippery and I despise cases. Plus, depending on the size of your hands, you really have to adjust how you use the 6 vs the 5/5S. The 5S is pretty slick too, but it's so compact that I can death grip it and feel good.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I went and looked at the 6/6+ (IMO it looks like an Android device) at Verizon and BestBuy, and I didn't get the WOW impression I did when I saw the 5s for the first time. IMHO, the 5s has a much better design. I'm not going to say I won't get the iPhone 6/6+, but for now I'm satisfied with my GOLD 5s running iOS8.0.2 :yes:

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Returned my 6 today. Went back(if you wanna call it that) to a Space Grey 32 gig 5S. Ahhhhhhh.....feels so good. First time I hit that lock button at the top it was like a rush of relief.

This what's annoying me about the 6. I keep hitting the top and its nothing there. More of a hassle hitting the top side what small hands.

I went and looked at the 6/6+ (IMO it looks like an Android device) at Verizon and BestBuy, and I didn't get the WOW impression I did when I saw the 5s for the first time. IMHO, the 5s has a much better design. I'm not going to say I won't get the iPhone 6/6+, but for now I'm satisfied with my GOLD 5s running iOS8.0.2 :yes:

Hey Spencer, I'm starting to miss my 5s right now. I can't help but stare and look at the beauty. Seriously considering going back.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have been interested in the iPhone 6 but having issues with my upgrade due to phones4u going into administration!! So unfortunately I am stuck with my iPhone 5S for another year :(

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I have been interested in the iPhone 6 but having issues with my upgrade due to phones4u going into administration!! So unfortunately I am stuck with my iPhone 5S for another year :(
Don't feel bad about being stuck with the 5s the 5s is a great phone. I miss mine some days

Frankie Barbosa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone
I too purchased a 5s instead of a 6 or 6 plus. I had originally a lg g2. So the size wasn't the issue , i like the comments before about it being slippery , non wow fact or no need for a bigger screen . that why i grabbed a 5s instead ...I love my iPhone 5s gold.I wait for the iPhone 6S lololol..

Posted via the iMore App for Android

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone
I too purchased a 5s instead of a 6 or 6 plus. I had originally a lg g2. So the size wasn't the issue , i like the comments before about it being slippery , non wow fact or no need for a bigger screen . that why i grabbed a 5s instead ...I love my iPhone 5s gold.I wait for the iPhone 6S lololol..

Congrats,enjoy.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone

Yeah I still personally love the 5s model

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The 5s is stunningly beautiful. But when I picked jt up last night to wipe it, it just felt so small.
Pick what works for you and use it in good health!!!
Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't sure what to expect going in, honestly. I love the form factor of the 6 and don't mind putting a (thin) case on it. I've adjusted to the bigger size in the last few weeks but I do miss how much easier it was to do on the 5S. But when I look at the 5S or 5C, it seems small and I'm not willing to go down in screen size now.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my 6 too many times finally breaking the screen. I gave my 6 to my wife and got a new 5s from apple this morning when I got mine from being repaired. I do too much one handed for that screen size. I'll have to move up eventually when they don't make the 5s anymore but I'll ride it out

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree with a few others, the 5S is a beautiful device. I personally think it's better looking than the 6 or 6 plus. Bottom line, use whatever works for you.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my 6 too many times finally breaking the screen. I gave my 6 to my wife and got a new 5s from apple this morning when I got mine from being repaired. I do too much one handed for that screen size. I'll have to move up eventually when they don't make the 5s anymore but I'll ride it out

Still totally enjoying my 6, But the 5s is a great device.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I agree with a few others, the 5S is a beautiful device. I personally think it's better looking than the 6 or 6 plus. Bottom line, use whatever works for you.

I'd have to agree prince. I liked my 6 better for some things but the more I looked at the 5s after I owned the 6 I realized I missed the size for one hand use and the squared design is quite nice too

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Coming from the iPhone 5s to the 6+. I'm loving it in every way imaginable. The 5s was the perfect size at its time but now it's time for the 6+ to shine

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro