I have been interested in the iPhone 6 but having issues with my upgrade due to phones4u going into administration!! So unfortunately I am stuck with my iPhone 5S for another year
    Don't feel bad about being stuck with the 5s the 5s is a great phone. I miss mine some days
    avital likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:46 PM
    Don't feel bad about being stuck with the 5s the 5s is a great phone. I miss mine some days
    I have now got a iPhone 6 plus but had to start a new contract!
    HAWK likes this.
    10-15-2014 02:05 PM
    I have now got a iPhone 6 plus but had to start a new contract!
    Awesome good for you. Glad you got the phone you wanted. 16 gig or what size you end up with?
    10-15-2014 02:11 PM
    Awesome good for you. Glad you got the phone you wanted. 16 gig or what size you end up with?
    Ended up with a 16gb device as it's the only model the store has been receiving due to high demand.
    HAWK likes this.
    10-15-2014 02:13 PM
    Hello everyone
    I too purchased a 5s instead of a 6 or 6 plus. I had originally a lg g2. So the size wasn't the issue , i like the comments before about it being slippery , non wow fact or no need for a bigger screen . that why i grabbed a 5s instead ...I love my iPhone 5s gold.I wait for the iPhone 6S lololol..

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    HAWK, taz323, avital and 2 others like this.
    10-15-2014 03:04 PM
    Hello everyone
    I too purchased a 5s instead of a 6 or 6 plus. I had originally a lg g2. So the size wasn't the issue , i like the comments before about it being slippery , non wow fact or no need for a bigger screen . that why i grabbed a 5s instead ...I love my iPhone 5s gold.I wait for the iPhone 6S lololol..

Congrats,enjoy.
    10-15-2014 04:21 PM
    Hello everyone

Yeah I still personally love the 5s model
    avital likes this.
    10-15-2014 04:48 PM
    The 5s is stunningly beautiful. But when I picked jt up last night to wipe it, it just felt so small.
    Pick what works for you and use it in good health!!!
    Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk
    HAWK, pr1nce and anon4757448 like this.
    10-15-2014 05:10 PM
    I wasn't sure what to expect going in, honestly. I love the form factor of the 6 and don't mind putting a (thin) case on it. I've adjusted to the bigger size in the last few weeks but I do miss how much easier it was to do on the 5S. But when I look at the 5S or 5C, it seems small and I'm not willing to go down in screen size now.
    10-15-2014 05:18 PM
    I dropped my 6 too many times finally breaking the screen. I gave my 6 to my wife and got a new 5s from apple this morning when I got mine from being repaired. I do too much one handed for that screen size. I'll have to move up eventually when they don't make the 5s anymore but I'll ride it out
    10-15-2014 05:28 PM
    I agree with a few others, the 5S is a beautiful device. I personally think it's better looking than the 6 or 6 plus. Bottom line, use whatever works for you.
    mumfoau, avital and Speedygi like this.
    10-15-2014 05:33 PM
    I dropped my 6 too many times finally breaking the screen. I gave my 6 to my wife and got a new 5s from apple this morning when I got mine from being repaired. I do too much one handed for that screen size. I'll have to move up eventually when they don't make the 5s anymore but I'll ride it out
    Still totally enjoying my 6, But the 5s is a great device.
    avital and Speedygi like this.
    10-15-2014 05:47 PM
    I agree with a few others, the 5S is a beautiful device. I personally think it's better looking than the 6 or 6 plus. Bottom line, use whatever works for you.
    I'd have to agree prince. I liked my 6 better for some things but the more I looked at the 5s after I owned the 6 I realized I missed the size for one hand use and the squared design is quite nice too
    avital likes this.
    10-15-2014 06:16 PM
    Coming from the iPhone 5s to the 6+. I'm loving it in every way imaginable. The 5s was the perfect size at its time but now it's time for the 6+ to shine
    10-15-2014 09:13 PM
    I to love the 5s, I also have the LG g3,but I find myself using the 5s a lot more.
    10-22-2014 09:58 PM
    Torn between having the case on or not.... I prefer the feel of the bare device, but just unsure of those unsafe moments
    10-22-2014 10:18 PM
    Newer is always better. HAHA. Human's natural instincts.
    10-24-2014 06:10 AM
    Coming from the iPhone 5s to the 6+. I'm loving it in every way imaginable. The 5s was the perfect size at its time but now it's time for the 6+ to shine
    How come one year ago a 4 inch screen was "perfect" but now a 5.5 inch screen is?

I love apple as much as anyone but someone seems to be drinking the kookaid.
    anon4757448 and mumfoau like this.
    10-30-2014 07:34 PM
    How come one year ago a 4 inch screen was "perfect" but now a 5.5 inch screen is?

The 4 inch was good at its time... But I always waved a bigger screen and Apple made it for me... Can't complain
    10-30-2014 07:37 PM
    The 4 inch was good at its time... But I always waved a bigger screen and Apple made it for me... Can't complain
    But what I'm saying is if you wanted a bigger screen how was the 4 inch screen good at the time ? You still wished it has a bigger screen.

You sound like one of those people who say that anything apple makes is good even when they want something else.
    10-30-2014 07:40 PM
    But what I'm saying is if you wanted a bigger screen how was the 4 inch screen good at the time ? You still wished it has a bigger screen.

You sound like one of those people who say that anything apple makes is good even when they want something else.
    No. That is not the case....
    When the 4 inch was made I liked it... I'm a very open minded kind of guy..I tried the galaxy note 3 after getting the 5S and admired the screen size then...
    I hoped Apple would make a bigger screen after trying the note 3...
    Then after some time I jumped back to the 5s due to the wacky operating system on Android....
    So no, I'm not one of those guys that likes everything Apple creates just because they are Apple.....
    10-30-2014 07:44 PM

You'll also find at least several members (including myself and I think SeanHRCC and HankAZ have said this as well) that were perfectly content with and 4" size before the 6/6+ was released and were anxious about possibly not liking the larger size. But I have now adapted to the larger size and wouldn't want to go back. The 5.5" screen is not something I wanted a year ago, but now that I have it, I do like it.
    10-30-2014 08:18 PM

It was the biggest screen available at the time that didn't force you to use android or BBOS. It's still a win. There's plenty to be said for any phone running iOS.
    10-30-2014 09:13 PM
    You'll also find at least several members (including myself and I think SeanHRCC and HankAZ have said this as well) that were perfectly content with and 4" size before the 6/6+ was released and were anxious about possibly not liking the larger size. But I have now adapted to the larger size and wouldn't want to go back. The 5.5" screen is not something I wanted a year ago, but now that I have it, I do like it.
    What she said.
    10-30-2014 09:15 PM
    Mine wasn't bent but it was scratched out of the box. Apps crashed like mad and weird black lines would go across the screen when it got hot.
    10-30-2014 09:50 PM
52 123