Hi. Planning on getting an iPhone 5S/6 but i need help in suggestions for alternative apps with:

1. Music Player - I'm looking for a music player that has custom or user-defined equaliser settings, ability to transfer/receive files from a Macbook via wifi, share options, add Playlists on-the fly, deleting songs on-the fly and some other sound-enhacing features.
    2. Ringtones - I'm looking for an app that lets you assign an MP3 file as a ringtone without the use of iTunes.
    3. Video player - A good media player that plays excellent movies with various media format compatibility?
    4. Photo sharing - I'm looking for an app that has good and simple editing tools and at the same time has the ability to share to more services directly & on-the-fly to Google Drive, Dropbox, Email, etc.?

Please advice. Thanks.
    09-23-2014 05:39 PM
    Hi. Planning on getting an iPhone 5S/6 but i need help in suggestions for alternative apps with:

1. Music Player - I'm looking for a music player that has custom or user-defined equaliser settings, ability to transfer/receive files from a Macbook via wifi, share options, add Playlists on-the fly, deleting songs on-the fly and some other sound-enhacing features.
    There are too many in the App store to name. You are going to have to install a few and then pick which one you like best.
    2. Ringtones - I'm looking for an app that lets you assign an MP3 file as a ringtone without the use of iTunes.
    Same as above
    3. Video player - A good media player that plays excellent movies with various media format compatibility?
    VLC Player
    4. Photo sharing - I'm looking for an app that has good and simple editing tools and at the same time has the ability to share to more services directly & on-the-fly to Google Drive, Dropbox, Email, etc.?
    I don't know. Yet, the associated apps for the services you mentioned have an upload and share feature.

Please advice. Thanks.
    Enjoy your day...
    Gino Guillermo likes this.
    09-23-2014 06:00 PM