I'm an IOS newbie and have been searching for a solution. Some emails I get are HTML formatted with fonts so tiny they are unreadable. On my Androids and BlackBerry Z10 I would unpinch to zoom the text to a more readable size and the text would wrap to fit the screen width. On my new 5s (just got it on Saturday, and it has IOS 8) I can unpinch to zoom, but the text doesn't wrap and then have to pan back and forth to read the email. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a way to get bigger wrapped text on HTML formatted email?

Thanks for any help.
    09-22-2014 03:28 PM
    I'm an IOS newbie and have been searching for a solution. Some emails I get are HTML formatted with fonts so tiny they are unreadable. On my Androids and BlackBerry Z10 I would unpinch to zoom the text to a more readable size and the text would wrap to fit the screen width. On my new 5s (just got it on Saturday, and it has IOS 8) I can unpinch to zoom, but the text doesn't wrap and then have to pan back and forth to read the email. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a way to get bigger wrapped text on HTML formatted email?

Thanks for any help.
    I find that annoying. I haven't found any way to resolve that. I tried to use larger font but when it's html formatted within an email I haven't found a way to manipulate that. I'm sorry.
    09-28-2014 10:53 AM
    Thanks for the response. I haven't found any better answer, either. Sometimes I can double tap the text and it will increase in size, other times not so much. I've taken to turning the phone landscape and squinting (lol). Sometimes I just have to wait until I can read it on a larger screen. This is a place where Apple could take a hint from the competition.
    09-29-2014 11:52 AM
    Agreed. Or get the 6+!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    09-30-2014 03:51 AM