Hi everyone,

As a newbie on iphone, when replying to emails sometimes the screen moves along the words that you type (not locked).

Some cases the screen does not move (like mobile mode).

My question is can i set all the emails on mobile mode? (Screen not moving?)
    09-21-2014 12:03 PM
    I'm sorry I am not sure what you are asking-
    09-21-2014 12:24 PM
    Move? Explain that better. My emails don't move.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    09-21-2014 12:52 PM
    Oh! I get it! You need to make your text smaller. Go to settings>General> Accessibility>Larger Text. Use the slider to make your text smaller. That should stop the moving text field in your emails.

09-21-2014 12:57 PM
    What i meant is when you are replying on the email you can freely move the screen like its not locked on position. It seema that this is the case when replying to emails sent via mobile. Adjusting font size does not resolve, thanks for the suggestion though.
    09-21-2014 01:28 PM
    I've seen this when responding to emails sent to me via work's exchange. Somehow the line length in the received email is set up for a desktop and when you reply, it keeps this long line length rather than adapting to the mobile device width. I don't have a solution for you though.
    09-21-2014 02:32 PM
    I've seen this when responding to emails sent to me via work's exchange. Somehow the line length in the received email is set up for a desktop and when you reply, it keeps this long line length rather than adapting to the mobile device width. I don't have a solution for you though.
    This is the exact case, the difficulty is when creating email you could not proof read the email when typing since the screen goes on where you type. It happens to my work exchange email when someone sends and email using mobile.
    09-21-2014 03:09 PM
    This is the exact case, the difficulty is when creating email you could not proof read the email when typing since the screen goes on where you type. It happens to my work exchange email when someone sends and email using mobile.
    Yep. I've only noticed it when replying to work emails that use exchange.
    09-21-2014 03:10 PM
    I have seen that on my gmail a few times, but it usually goes back to mobile format quickly. Try deleting the email account, then enter it back in. See if that works.

09-21-2014 05:57 PM