If it makes you feel better, I returned my 6 after using it for a day and will be getting a new 5S instead. Didn't care for the phone. Beautiful screen though.
    Interesting. Been thinking the same. What made you change besides not caring for it? Anything particular?
    09-24-2014 10:27 PM
    Interesting. Been thinking the same. What made you change besides not caring for it? Anything particular?
    The size of the 5/5s is much easier to use one handed and it just makes sense to have a phone that's more functional in that regard. The 6 has a gorgeous screen but I rarely use my phone for entertainment and surely the 5s suffices in the screen dept as well.

But really I just favored the smaller compact size versus the benefits of a larger screen
    09-24-2014 10:34 PM
    I also had the 6 since launch day and back on 5s. I will return the 6. It is awesome device. Screen and camera. But the 5s compactness and one handed use cannot be beaten. For me at least. I hope they keep this form factor and maybe do a refreshing to the camera and add nfc but I think that's wishful thinking. I'm happy though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Edmilan and sanibel like this.
    09-25-2014 09:42 AM
    The size of the 5/5s is much easier to use one handed and it just makes sense to have a phone that's more functional in that regard. The 6 has a gorgeous screen but I rarely use my phone for entertainment and surely the 5s suffices in the screen dept as well.

But really I just favored the smaller compact size versus the benefits of a larger screen

-I hear ya 100%. Been doing a lot of research the last couple days and really kind of made sure I was aware of how I use my phone. It's become pretty obvious that, as I've said, I never watch videos, never play games. I pretty much use my cell for texting, calls, and some social media. I was perfectly content doing that on the 5S, and the size/compactness is hard to beat...as you said.
    avital likes this.
    09-25-2014 11:38 AM
    It would be great if Apple would put the A8 and M8 chips as well as NFC in the i5 form factor and call it the i6 mini
    09-25-2014 11:54 AM
    It would be great if Apple would put the A8 and M8 chips as well as NFC in the i5 form factor and call it the i6 mini
    -Right? That would be awesome. Here's what I see happening....more and more people will figure out that the grass isn't always greener on the other side, like I have. There are small, some may say trivial, things that you give up even with the small .7 increase in screen. It IS harder, though not much to do things one-handed. It IS more cumbersome than you think. I think, over time, more folks will figure out that they miss the 4 inch screen. Just a guess of course.
    avital and Edmilan like this.
    09-25-2014 12:14 PM
    -Right? That would be awesome. Here's what I see happening....more and more people will figure out that the grass isn't always greener on the other side, like I have. There are small, some may say trivial, things that you give up even with the small .7 increase in screen. It IS harder, though not much to do things one-handed. It IS more cumbersome than you think. I think, over time, more folks will figure out that they miss the 4 inch screen. Just a guess of course.
    I agree the 4" is the sweet spot and if Apple never upgrades it a lot of people will hold off for a long while. My 5s will stay with me for as long as it holds up
    09-25-2014 12:30 PM
    I'm kinda feeling the same way, but the screen size of the iPhone 6 and 6plus is ....ENTICING.
    Same for me as well.... I'm very happy with iOS8 on my 5C and LOVE the color as well. The screen size on the 6+ is VERY enticing but I'm just not ready to let go of my coral pink 5C. I'll probably start considering upgrading to the 6+ maybe sometime after Christmas or the new year. My upgrade is avail now to use, but it won't do my wallet any harm in waiting LOL
    avital and Spencerdl like this.
    09-25-2014 01:29 PM
    Quite honestly I think a 5S advantage over the 6 is the size, not the screen in itself. 5S is a perfect size for one handed use. That is one thing I value with any smartphone.
    mumfoau and avital like this.
    09-26-2014 12:35 PM
    I returned my 6 today and went back to a Space Grey 32 gig 5S. I feel like I'm whole once again. Seriously.
    09-26-2014 03:10 PM
    I still love my 5S but I know I'm going to want to take advantage of Apple Pay in the future. So if a 4.7 6S is the only option next year that's what it will be.
    I think the 6 plus would be too much to pocket and I don't wear skinny jeans.
    I had a chance to use my sisters Galaxy S5 for the 1st time today and at 5.1 I thought it was too much for my jeans pocket.
    09-26-2014 03:49 PM
    I still love my 5S but I know I'm going to want to take advantage of Apple Pay in the future. So if a 4.7 6S is the only option next year that's what it will be.
    I think the 6 plus would be too much to pocket and I don't wear skinny jeans.
    I had a chance to use my sisters Galaxy S5 for the 1st time today and at 5.1 I thought it was too much for my jeans pocket.
    -I hear ya on the Apple Pay thing man....I just don't know how ready for prime time that stuff is. It's going to be a long time until I use that stuff and feel 100% secure. That's just me. They're going to have to get a ton more stores on board before I even consider using that. It's my understanding that some stores are refusing at this time because the hardware/software to have that in stores is very, very expensive.
    09-26-2014 04:42 PM
    Dig. We'll see how it goes in the coming year.
    09-26-2014 04:56 PM
    I returned my 6 today and went back to a Space Grey 32 gig 5S. I feel like I'm whole once again. Seriously.
    Do what works for you Tank. Glad to hear your happy back with your 5S. Enjoy it, all over again!

I'm in no rush to upgrade right now either because I'm enjoying my coral pink 5C ! Although I would love to upgrade to the larger 6+ screen for having better visual benefits as my eyes aren't as good as they used to be. I'm just not ready to part with my 5C yet so I always have reading glasses with me just in case I need them.
    09-27-2014 08:05 AM
    I upgraded from an LG G2 to a HTC One M8 on last Tuesday and today, I'm considering going back into Verizon and giving them this M8 back in exchange for a 32GB, Space Grey......5S. Why? Because due to recent developments, I need something that I'm almost guaranteed to get OEM support from for the next couple years as I'll likely lose my ability to switch phones on a whim.
    09-30-2014 08:01 AM
    I upgraded from an LG G2 to a HTC One M8 on last Tuesday and today, I'm considering going back into Verizon and giving them this M8 back in exchange for a 32GB, Space Grey......5S. Why? Because due to recent developments, I need something that I'm almost guaranteed to get OEM support from for the next couple years as I'll likely lose my ability to switch phones on a whim.
    With HTC Advantage you are guaranteed to get the next 3 updates that android has.. HTC has agreed to support the M8 for the next three years..

Sent from my HTC One M8 via the UnCarrier
    09-30-2014 11:18 AM
    With HTC Advantage you are guaranteed to get the next 3 updates that android has.. HTC has agreed to support the M8 for the next three years..

Sent from my HTC One M8 via the UnCarrier
    Camera is another draw!

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
    09-30-2014 11:19 AM
    It got you and you didn't even have to go into the store. Congrats enjoy your iPhone 6!
    Okay I lied again, after waiting a month after ordering, my shipping window got moved to 11/1-11/14. I decided to cancel my order maybe wait for the 6s.

Why did I get caught up in replacing a 3 month old, unlocked perfect 5s, running even better with 8.1. - DUMB.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    10-21-2014 05:33 PM
    I'll keep my 5s. I love the size. I would like more battery, but it's solved with my mophie case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    avital and Spencerdl like this.
    10-21-2014 06:08 PM
    I'll be upgrading because I made the mistake of getting a 16 gb 5s and I'm almost out of all memory on it. Will probably splurge for the 128 gb model. Then I'll have no worries and won't be as tempted to upgrade next year unless Apple finally introduces a "must have" feature. Apple pay isn't tempting and although a larger screen will be nice it isn't a necessity.
    10-22-2014 01:18 AM
    Okay I lied again, after waiting a month after ordering, my shipping window got moved to 11/1-11/14. I decided to cancel my order maybe wait for the 6s.

Why did I get caught up in replacing a 3 month old, unlocked perfect 5s, running even better with 8.1. - DUMB.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Good decision. I won't give up my 5s right now for anything. iOS 8.1 is running great. My device has never been better.
    10-22-2014 01:25 AM
    Good decision. I won't give up my 5s right now for anything. iOS 8.1 is running great. My device has never been better.
    +1, only in my case it's a coral 5C for me I was actually on the phone last week to place an order because someone was gifting a gold 64gb 6 to me....before the rep even came on I just couldn't do it. I hung up and said "nope ! Sorry, but I really like my 5C and I want to stay with it for now" they were like "really?, well if you change your mind at any time just say so and we'll order, even if it's 3 months from now"

So, I'm very happy with my 5C, and happy that the gold 6 gift offer will be open if I ever decide to change my mind
    pr1nce, Spencerdl, CDG and 1 others like this.
    10-22-2014 07:19 AM
    Same for me as well.... I'm very happy with iOS8 on my 5C and LOVE the color as well. The screen size on the 6+ is VERY enticing but I'm just not ready to let go of my coral pink 5C. I'll probably start considering upgrading to the 6+ maybe sometime after Christmas or the new year. My upgrade is avail now to use, but it won't do my wallet any harm in waiting LOL
    So I'm sitting where you are. I absolutely love this beautiful blue phone and I've had no problems with it. Add to the fact that a jailbreak is available (Albeit not complete), I'm just not sure getting a new phone is worth it. I'm usually the type to constantly try new things but this 5c is the first phone I've loved. I've got two of them after all!
    10-22-2014 08:26 AM
    I've had my Gold 5s for almost a year now and this is the longest I've kept a smartphone in the last ....well ever. My Goldie (thats what I call her), is almost perfect for what I need/want in a smartphone....looks, brains and body (iOS 8.1 adds to this perfection), I just can't justify at this time in getting a iPhone 6/6+ because of the hype and/or the next latest, greatest. I know I'm missing out on a larger screen, Apple Pay and other things, but right now none of that matters the way I use my device. I'm not sure what next year will bring, but for now I'm VERY HAPPY with my "GOLDIE"
    10-22-2014 09:05 AM
    Same here I'm very happy with my Gold 5s the only thing I would change on her is a 128GB option because I'm down to around 10GB free but I will make it last till the 6s next year
    10-22-2014 03:38 PM
55 123