With 17 months still on my contract, I'm looking forward to next year's iPhone event... :-(

I do love my silver 64gb iPhone 5s, though...
    AlexJ92 likes this.
    09-18-2014 08:34 PM
    Decided again to order the iPhone 6 plus. It's been torture going back and forth but I finally decided to do it. Of course I won't be getting it til November but that's ok. It will give me time to get the card in that I want. In the meantime I will have fun with iOS 8. By the way, really digging Swype on the iPad. It had really enhanced the experience on my iPad. One of the best features Apple brought iOS.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    09-19-2014 06:13 AM
    I'm sticking with my 5s. I don't think I can justify the new phone, since the only major thing it has is a big screen, something I've been able to avoid the temptation for ever since I bought my first iPhone. I mean, the large screen and better battery is all good and stuff, but the 5s still holds it's own performance-wise and the biggest features are mostly software. Plus, the 6 doesn't look as beautiful as the 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    baseballbert likes this.
    09-20-2014 01:39 AM
    i just got mine yesterday, after using galaxy note 3 for a year, and i really tired holding big screen, so maybe i will stick with 5s,
    09-20-2014 02:37 AM
    I'm sticking with my 5s. I don't think I can justify the new phone, since the only major thing it has is a big screen, something I've been able to avoid the temptation for ever since I bought my first iPhone. I mean, the large screen and better battery is all good and stuff, but the 5s still holds it's own performance-wise and the biggest features are mostly software. Plus, the 6 doesn't look as beautiful as the 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would tell you to go to the store and hold one. I agree, the 6 doesn't look as good, but it feels good in the hand. I like what they did with the screen.

09-20-2014 04:20 AM
    I would tell you to go to the store and hold one. I agree, the 6 doesn't look as good, but it feels good in the hand. I like what they did with the screen.

I'm looking forward to handling the devices. I have heard nothing but positive things as far as how they feel in hand.
    09-20-2014 10:49 AM
    The 6 is pretty sweet. Although there's something about the size of the 5 that I really like.

I've got a 4.5" Nokia Lumia 920, and really like the screen size. But there's just something about the compact size of a 4" phone that's nice.
    09-20-2014 02:37 PM
    My first iPhone was the 4s, then I upgraded to the 5s, so I will be waiting for the 6s to come out! Apple always introduce something exciting in the S models!
    09-20-2014 09:30 PM
83 ... 234