Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 5s Gold 16GB - Auto Brightness Not Working - iOS 7.1.2

What To Do ? Please Help?
Auto Brightness is working in my iphone 4 which also running on ios 7.1.2?😐😐😐

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Sorry didnt understand? i activated my 5s and it was running ios 7.1.1 amd auto brightness was not working but after updating to ios 7.1.2 over the air or through wifi, the auto brightness problem is still not solved? should i hard reboot it like pressing home and power button simultaneously?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Connect the iPhone to your computer and lunch iTunes. Update iTunes, Do a backup of your files, then click the upgrade or restore button. iTunes will download the latest IPSW file which is the iOS 7.1.2 and after the download is complete, it will reinstall the iOS into your iPhone.
I suspect the over the air up date to be the reasons of the trouble with auto brightness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Sorry didnt understand? i activated my 5s and it was running ios 7.1.1 amd auto brightness was not working but after updating to ios 7.1.2 over the air or through wifi, the auto brightness problem is still not solved? should i hard reboot it like pressing home and power button simultaneously?

Yes always try this first. The reboot fixes many problems.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys for help, i tried hard reset and now auto brightness is working but it doesnt work like iphone 4 which used to be dim after unlocking device in dark and then suddenly become bright in light, i noticed in 5s it automatically adjust brightness according to light and i dont have to lock and unlock to see this feature? 5s is best? but i have one more problem? i m facing mistyping in keyboard from iphone 4 to 5s? why? I m typing so fast or again i got faulty iphone? Service centre staff checked my iphone 4 and they said screen caliberation is fine but again in 5s i m facing typing problem like many times i miss the words or type something else?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys for help, i tried hard reset and now auto brightness is working but it doesnt work like iphone 4 which used to be dim after unlocking device in dark and then suddenly become bright in light, i noticed in 5s it automatically adjust brightness according to light and i dont have to lock and unlock to see this feature… 5s is best… but i have one more problem… i m facing mistyping in keyboard from iphone 4 to 5s… why? I m typing so fast or again i got faulty iphone? Service centre staff checked my iphone 4 and they said screen caliberation is fine but again in 5s i m facing typing problem like many times i miss the words or type something else…
On behalf of those who responded, you're very welcome...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711