Should I keep my iPhone 5s or get a iphone 6?

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I really don't get how it's ridiculous because I said I don't understand. I'm not sayin it's stupid or anything it's just saying I don't understand why so many people do that. I get it and understand if it's that you just want the newest thing or whatever, guess I should have worded my question another way. But honestly point behind that post was basically me stating a opinion and question.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really don't get how it's ridiculous because I said I don't understand. I'm not sayin it's stupid or anything it's just saying I don't understand why so many people do that. I get it and understand if it's that you just want the newest thing or whatever, guess I should have worded my question another way. But honestly point behind that post was basically me stating a opinion and question.

We get what you're saying, Shawn, so don't sweat it. I'm one of those people who is not rich or even close to being rich, however, I will move mountains to pay for something I want, but that's Just Me, D. I'm a big believer of rewarding one's self from time to time. Know what I mean?...:)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't understand why anyone would stick with their 5S when a newer gen iPhone will be out.

Do you see the ridiculousness in that statement?

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Heisenberg you're saying that probably because you have a lot of money. I use to say that to other peoples too before , but life now make me realise that its hard these days to get a good salary. And with Wife and kids its even impossible to upgrade every year.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

leftypepper716

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I no longer have a shoe fetish, I no longer buy expensive watches, I make my own money, no man tells me what to do and I'm on the wrong side of 40.

I can do this.

I myself no longer drink, which saves me approx $300.00 a month, great feeling being sober with extra cash now for spur of the moment toy. Not enough for toys...just one toy. Maybe even a new iPad , that'd compliment my 5s and will have best of both worlds.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I myself no longer drink, which saves me approx $300.00 a month, great feeling being sober with extra cash now for spur of the moment toy. Not enough for toys...just one toy. Maybe even a new iPad , that'd compliment my 5s and will have best of both worlds.

I'm going to do Hank's trick for saving up for my iPad.....buy iTunes cards!!!!!! 50 bucks each paycheck. Brilliant!!!

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Heisenberg you're saying that probably because you have a lot of money. I use to say that to other peoples too before , but life now make me realise that its hard these days to get a good salary. And with Wife and kids its even impossible to upgrade every year.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

thank gosh someone here gets what i was trying to say. simple fact of it is not everyone who owns a apple device is rich. and put people down because of there opinion is just insane.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
thank gosh someone here gets what i was trying to say. simple fact of it is not everyone who owns a apple device is rich. and put people down because of there opinion is just insane.

Pretty sure had you said this, instead of the words you used while 'trying' to say this, the outcome would have been quite different.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think iphone 6 will have more features than iphone 5s. There is always a new decision to change, also financially.
Most of the new features will come with iOS 8. Both the 5s and the 6 will get that. The iP6 will have some new stuff though.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Voicing a opinion doesn't have involve trying insult someone because there not loaded with money. Just saying

No one was being insulted. Look back at my comments and you'll see where I clarified as to why I made that comment. Don't come here and talk down to people about how you can't understand how they could spend their money how you don't see fit. Make a dumb comment, expect a smart aleck answer. Geez. Lighten up. The members here, they're getting what I'm saying. Apparently you're not.

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Keep the 5S and wait until the 6S.

Personally I prefer to upgrade on the S models- you get the new design, all the upgrades of the iPhone 6, plus you get the new features of the S.

5.5" iPhone 6S, here I come! And no, I am not going to be waiting in line for that now! :rotfl:

Ste Wilkins1

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Most of the new features will come with iOS 8. Both the 5s and the 6 will get that. The iP6 will have some new stuff though.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
The only features i can see the 6 having over the 5S will be for NFC & maybe some fitness options in iOS 8, I think everything else will be present, even 1080p 60fps if it crop's up in the release build.

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(5882673)

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Im keeping my 5s , i dont like the new iphone, in terms of design, i think the iphone 5s looks way better than the 6 , and im really happy with the screen of the 5s . Enough for me :).

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I like the bigger screens for sure, but I'll keep my 5S until the second generation Iphone6 comes out. Who knows might try a windows phone for awhile too.

WP is pretty cool. The green 1520 looks great.

The two phones announced today look really cool, but it's hard to justify the expense at this point. My 5 is about 8.5/10 in terms of condition and works really well.

I do like the mini suggestion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW