One more month and I'll have the 5s

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
So does anyone know how to remove light scratches I had dirt on my microfiber cloth when cleaning screen between screen protectors I made 3 or 4 light scartches not deep enough for fingernail or change display appearance! Just annoying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have had mine only a couple of weeks but love and not that impressed with the 6. My battery is good for about a day and a half with medium use. I have the grey and love it. With ios 8 i don't feel the need for the 6. The 4 inch screen is fine and I can do everything I need with one hand.

Thanks

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I have had mine only a couple of weeks but love and not that impressed with the 6. My battery is good for about a day and a half with medium use. I have the grey and love it. With ios 8 i don't feel the need for the 6. The 4 inch screen is fine and I can do everything I need with one hand.

Thanks

I love mine just had to get a tempere glass screen protector to cover one medium scratch not deep enough to cause rainbow effect! Can't really see them with screen protector I don't think I should worry!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner