One more month and I'll have the 5s

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow I didn't know that I really hope they will trade mine in I love this device but it does it very slightly when typing and I'm about blind lol

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Let's hope they will replace it at store it started resetting itself

just curious did you happen get like any insurance or warrenty. i mean im not sure but all phones come with one year dont they ? it might be a pain in the **** but maybe you can go thru that ? just trying help hope you get it solved man.

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
just curious did you happen get like any insurance or warrenty. i mean im not sure but all phones come with one year dont they ? it might be a pain in the **** but maybe you can go thru that ? just trying help hope you get it solved man.

Us cellular is exchanging mine tomorrow couldn't today because system was down

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
One more month and I'll have the 5s... Yes I know the 6 is coming I'm using a 4s right now! And hoping price will go down. I'm stuck between the gold ,space grey , silver ! How are y'all's battery still?

I've had my 5S since November 2013. It is a great device and I'm sure you will love it. Battery life is still very good and I use my device extensively every day.

I like space gray.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Planning on upgrading to the 6 this year?

I am not due for an upgrade until November 2015 so I will have my 5S until then. It might be longer too. Larger screen size are the most prevalent rumors about the upcoming devices and I'm not excited about that. For me, the 5S is the perfect screen size and I have no desire for something larger.

Note: the intent of this post is not to hijack the thread and turn it into another screen size debate. I am only answering a question that I was asked and giving my reasons.

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
WET??.....GLASS screen protectors are the new crave. I suggest checking them out. I use Zagg GLASS, it feels and looks GREAT.

This is a great phone! I just had my first drop on the bed to the carpet I almost had a heart attack! Have y'all dropped yours sense y'all had it

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
WET??.....GLASS screen protectors are the new crave. I suggest checking them out. I use Zagg GLASS, it feels and looks GREAT.

Almost died of anger today so I looked at my screen under the sun near the top and thought it was scratched and it wasn't it was the suns glare on the screen so then I noticed if you look real close on white part of the phone there are like sparkle specs but anyway I got this screen protector it is cool 👍ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410389599.625026.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Have you noticed under bright sunlight that I looks like the white on the phone has like small sparkle specs or they might be light scratches but I never notice inside

Yes I noticed this. It's the paint job. The Gold also has sparkles

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner