One more month and I'll have the 5s

HeLLb0y

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I would definately hold off if you can for the 6. Im sure its going to be everything we hope it will. I understand where your coming from tho. Money is tight these days but if your 4s is still good, I would keep saving. Than just go for a 6. I have the Iphone 5s. My battery life is just what i thought it was going to be. I also monitor what my phone does. I.E. turn the brightness down, turn off wifi when i leave the house. Thats really all I do for that. I have the white and silver. ONLY because i traded my Note 3 for it. Im not complaining because I ended up with a 64Gb. If I had the choice tho, I would have went Space Gray. My 2 cents. Good luck!

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I have looked up rumors and details my heart is still stuck on 5s $149 for a bad A** phone can't beat it

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a gold 5s. I love it! I have no interest at all in a larger screen, having used several Androids with them.

I got it yesterday, charged it, and have been hammering on the battery. It was at. 90% when I went to sleep last night, and I left it off charger.

Right now, I'm at 55%, and I've been using it pretty much non stop since 5:30am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
DO NOT get the Facebook or Facebook messenger app. Mega crap-ton battery drain.

At least on my phone it was.

This message is brought to you by my 5S, via Tapatalk.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
DO NOT get the Facebook or Facebook messenger app. Mega crap-ton battery drain.

At least on my phone it was.

This message is brought to you by my 5S, via Tapatalk.
Just don't turn on location services for Facebook and Facebook Messenger. That and Background App Refresh.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Better to buy a 5s with Max storage capacity then buy an i6 with minimum available storage if money is an issue. You will get more bang for your buck

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Better to buy a 5s with Max storage capacity then buy an i6 with minimum available storage if money is an issue. You will get more bang for your buck

That really depends on usage. I'm totally ok with 16gb on my phone and my iPad, with room to spare.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
That really depends on usage. I'm totally ok with 16gb on my phone and my iPad, with room to spare.

You are correct but some consumers don't think far enough ahead and ended buying a device that doesn't meet there usage needs we see it from time to time. My post was just to bring that issue to light

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You are correct but some consumers don't think far enough ahead and ended buying a device that doesn't meet there usage needs we see it from time to time. My post was just to bring that issue to light
I have given thought to upgrading my 5 to a 5s if Verizon offers a 32 gb free or $50. Then use my iP6 money for an iPad. I've never had an iPad. That would cure my eyesight need for a bigger screen, while having a great phone with more space than my 16 gb 5. I would go 64 gb if the price were low enough.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I have given thought to upgrading my 5 to a 5s if Verizon offers a 32 gb free or $50. Then use my iP6 money for an iPad. I've never had an iPad. That would cure my eyesight need for a bigger screen, while having a great phone with more space than my 16 gb 5. I would go 64 gb if the price were low enough.

That's not a bad idea at all

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

That's kinda what I did. I was going wait stick with AT&T until iPhone 6. But I decided to basically buy 16gb of each, iPhone 5s and iPad Air. I use my iPhone for basically music, talk, and text. My iPad Air is used for everything else, games web browsing Facebook etc. I don't regret it at all because my 3 year old niece has so many education games and apps on this. She wouldn't of been able to do that with my phone, she could have but woulda been pain in the arse and just a hassle.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox