My iPhone 5S's first injury :(

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Update: I went to the apple store and said about my poor battery life and the man at the Genius Bar looked at my iphone and asked about my screen. I admitted that it was accidental damage, and he just exchanged my device for a new one!! Great!!

Sent from my iPhone 5S

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've dropped my 5S a million times but the first time it got damaged was a month ago. It took about a 4ft drop onto asphalt & got a nice ding on the corner. Thought I would freak out because I have OCD tendencies but I'm fine.

u7adura4.jpg

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I've dropped my 5S a million times but the first time it got damaged was a month ago. It took about a 4ft drop onto asphalt & got a nice ding on the corner. Thought I would freak out because I have OCD tendencies but I'm fine.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/20/u7adura4.jpg

I have a lot of little things around the bezel of my phone. I guess I'm okay with them. I think what bothers me is knowing the resale value is much less.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a lot of little things around the bezel of my phone. I guess I'm okay with them. I think what bothers me is knowing the resale value is much less.

If I was selling mine, that would bother me too & I would definitely use my Apple Care. Since it'll just sit in my drawer as a backup, no worries.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I always feel better knowing that for 250 apple will replace the phone no questions asked in stores even without apple care

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I knock on wood as I say that I've never dropped my 5s. Had it since release. Had the 5 and the 4s before that and never dropped those either. Yet and still I keep a case and glass protector covering my phone. You never know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2