Hi Everyone...does anyone from here could help to my problem about the "cellular data network" not showing in my iPhone 5s...my phone just factory unlocked few weeks ago and im running iOS 7.1.2. Ill appreciate any replies. Wish i someone could help me out for me to set-up my APN settings.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    08-06-2014 11:57 PM
    Hi Everyone...does anyone from here could help to my problem about the "cellular data network" not showing in my iPhone 5s...my phone just factory unlocked few weeks ago and im running iOS 7.1.2. Ill appreciate any replies. Wish i someone could help me out for me to set-up my APN settings.

Thanks

Are you connected with a carrier, such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint or some other? What does it say in your "About"? Go to settings>General>About and it should tell your carrier. If you have carrier service but it does not show, you might want to contact them. If the carrier name shows, but you do not get service, try settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards. Welcome to iMore!
    08-07-2014 01:43 AM

Thanks

To answer the second part of your question, the APN settings are carrier specific, so you may have to contact your carrier to get the correct APNs.
    08-07-2014 02:00 AM