How's your Space Gray looking?

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
It looks great! I've had it under 2 weeks, but my previous one had a few scratches on the aluminum at the bottom. Still looked good though!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

Jude3435

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I switch between a defender (or 2) I get bored with the look easily! I also have the red leather apple case which has held up remarkably well. I have no blemishes at all. This is important to me since I may join Edge and trade my 5S in for the 6. I have space grey btw

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Mine looks perfect...alternate between no case and a leather apple case, no scratches or dings.

Man I used to think the Apple cases were ridiculously overpriced, but this year with the 6 I'm planning on buying one. They seem to offer great protection, a great fit (obviously, it's made by Apple), and a nice looking design with a great color palette to choose from. Sounds like a lot of people are happy with them :)

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Man I used to think the Apple cases were ridiculously overpriced, but this year with the 6 I'm planning on buying one. They seem to offer great protection, a great fit (obviously, it's made by Apple), and a nice looking design with a great color palette to choose from. Sounds like a lot of people are happy with them :)

Agreed! I wish I hadn't overlooked the case when it came out.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine looks great, then again I kept it in a life proof, so I would't expect any less. I did have a silver and it seemed to hold up pretty well as well.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

The apple leather case is nice ( have a red one I used for awhile) but they do not offer that much protection against drops which is pretty much expected since it is so thin.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Just put the metal slate spigen slim armor on my phone today and looks awesome with the space grey.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I was super close to buying that a couple weeks back. You like it!

For 19.99 it's one of the best cases I've ever used for low profile. I also got the spigen tempered glass protector and was nice how it came with a protector for the back part of the phone as well.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
For 19.99 it's one of the best cases I've ever used for low profile. I also got the spigen tempered glass protector and was nice how it came with a protector for the back part of the phone as well.

Was not aware one existed for the back. Thanks for the info :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW