Still looks great after one year of usage ;-)
    08-06-2014 09:00 PM
    Mine looks perfect...alternate between no case and a leather apple case, no scratches or dings.
    08-06-2014 09:03 PM
    Mine looks perfect...alternate between no case and a leather apple case, no scratches or dings.
    Screen Protector?
    08-07-2014 12:53 AM
    Man I used to think the Apple cases were ridiculously overpriced, but this year with the 6 I'm planning on buying one. They seem to offer great protection, a great fit (obviously, it's made by Apple), and a nice looking design with a great color palette to choose from. Sounds like a lot of people are happy with them
    08-07-2014 12:58 AM
    Man I used to think the Apple cases were ridiculously overpriced, but this year with the 6 I'm planning on buying one. They seem to offer great protection, a great fit (obviously, it's made by Apple), and a nice looking design with a great color palette to choose from. Sounds like a lot of people are happy with them
    Agreed! I wish I hadn't overlooked the case when it came out.
    08-07-2014 03:51 AM
    All this talk about space grey makes me wish I had a space grey.
    08-07-2014 10:19 AM
    All this talk about space grey makes me wish I had a space grey.
    Well, you could always think about getting a Space Grey iPhone 6...
    08-07-2014 08:14 PM
    Mine looks great, then again I kept it in a life proof, so I would't expect any less. I did have a silver and it seemed to hold up pretty well as well.
    08-07-2014 08:56 PM
    The apple leather case is nice ( have a red one I used for awhile) but they do not offer that much protection against drops which is pretty much expected since it is so thin.
    08-07-2014 08:57 PM
    The apple leather case is nice ( have a red one I used for awhile) but they do not offer that much protection against drops which is pretty much expected since it is so thin.
    I disagree. They actually provide pretty good protection from drops, as seen in this video.

08-07-2014 09:18 PM
    I disagree. They actually provide pretty good protection from drops, as seen in this video.

Well I've seen a good number of posters who used the leather case and it didn't protect from a fall.
    08-07-2014 09:20 PM
    Guess the experience varies then IDK.

Well, you could always think about getting a Space Grey iPhone 6...
    Yeah but then it won't have the chamfered edges (assuming the leaked design turns out to be the real thing).
    08-07-2014 09:23 PM
    Well I've seen a good number of posters who used the leather case and it didn't protect from a fall.
    At least they're stylish..
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-07-2014 09:52 PM
    Just put the metal slate spigen slim armor on my phone today and looks awesome with the space grey.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    08-07-2014 10:00 PM
    Just put the metal slate spigen slim armor on my phone today and looks awesome with the space grey.

I was super close to buying that a couple weeks back. You like it!
    08-07-2014 10:01 PM
    I was super close to buying that a couple weeks back. You like it!
    For 19.99 it's one of the best cases I've ever used for low profile. I also got the spigen tempered glass protector and was nice how it came with a protector for the back part of the phone as well.

08-07-2014 10:05 PM
    For 19.99 it's one of the best cases I've ever used for low profile. I also got the spigen tempered glass protector and was nice how it came with a protector for the back part of the phone as well.

Was not aware one existed for the back. Thanks for the info
    HAWK likes this.
    08-07-2014 10:08 PM
    Yes space gray is the way to go... the other ones are too flashy
    08-08-2014 03:08 AM
    Yes space gray is the way to go... the other ones are too flashy
    White/Silver is nice enough, respectively.
    08-08-2014 04:15 AM
    I think in the beginning, there were some people who were unhappy with the Apple cases because of how they wore over time. But I think that consumers are more understanding that the cases will look different over time. The feel of the leather is amazing and it keep the phone feeling very thin in the hand. If you can get over the worn look after awhile, it will be a great case for you.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums
    ajl likes this.
    08-08-2014 06:56 AM
    I've had my space gray 5S since launch and I don't have any scratches. In an Apple leather case but no screen protector.
    I never use screen protectors. Eventually they make the phone look tacky IMHO. Although my phone looks clean and unscratched since I kept it in a case.
    08-08-2014 10:31 PM
    My only request with the Apple cases is not to make them out of leather. They get dirty rather quickly, and are a PITA to keep clean. I bought my case through iMore.
    08-08-2014 10:34 PM
    All I have been using lately is the leather case and it protected mine we'll on the drop it had on my tile floor. I'm pleased.
    08-09-2014 12:43 AM
    My only request with the Apple cases is not to make them out of leather. They get dirty rather quickly, and are a PITA to keep clean. I bought my case through iMore.
    Same. Most of the complaints about it are that it is difficult to keep clean, so hopefully they'll do so,ething to solve that in the future.
    08-09-2014 01:04 AM
    Screen Protector?
    Hell no...I cannot stand screen protectors. I have never used one on any device I have ever owned.

To comment on the leather case...I had the red leather case when I had the gold/white model, but switched to the black leather case when I got my space grey model after selling the golds. This case is a decent enough case, though mine slips off the iPhone slightly from time to time (nothing major). I've dropped it quite a few times, and it's still mint. I think they're still over priced, but cosmetically, I prefer them over the other options out there so the price is what it is.
    08-09-2014 01:39 AM
70 123