This is the shop I bought my 5s in China.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
These friends have any kind of apple products you might think off. Today they are claiming they have the iphone 6 . Well let's just wait and see .

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
These friends have any kind of apple products you might think off. Today they are claiming they have the iphone 6 . Well let's just wait and see .

a8a6eja2.jpg
y5u5eza5.jpg
daguhy8a.jpg
6anudubu.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

What they have is most likely the Android Jelly Bean OS made to look like the iPhone and work similar to the iPhone 6. But the real iPhone 6's have not been released yet.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
GooPhone or AirPhone? That is just a clone iPhone 6 running a skinned version of Android 4.2.2 haha :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's called a dummy phone.

I assume they got the one I saw in a video a day or two ago that runs Android and is heavily skinned to look like iOS. The device was packaged in an iPhone 5S box, with cable, EarPods, etcetera, but housed in the items the iPhone 6 is alleged to look like. An unsuspecting person would definitely be fooled by it.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I assume they got the one I saw in a video a day or two ago that runs Android and is heavily skinned to look like iOS. The device was packaged in an iPhone 5S box, with cable, EarPods, etcetera, but housed in the items the iPhone 6 is alleged to look like. An unsuspecting person would definitely be fooled by it.

We more than likely saw the same video. It was pretty realistic and impressive.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I think the official iPhone 6 will look like those pictures tho because people been showing that model of it a lot lately.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
What are you saying? That ios 8 beta 5 works on any android phone? Well yeah I use iPhone 5S Gold . That photo is just a model

I was trying, via humor only, to suggest that perhaps your 5S isn't really a 5S given all of the other cloned/Android based systems in the shop where you got your 5S. I totally believe that you have a real 5S. Just a friendly attempt at humor :)

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I was trying, via humor only, to suggest that perhaps your 5S isn't really a 5S given all of the other cloned/Android based systems in the shop where you got your 5S. I totally believe that you have a real 5S. Just a friendly attempt at humor :)

Yeah I know bro . I'm not offended.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Seriously. I'm in China. Never seen anything like that. Where did you see such a nice brand?

Such a nice brand? I'm not so sure about that. Here in the US, I suppose they're easier to come across. I don't see them very often, but definitely once or twice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73