If you could switch to a different phone?

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
That too!!!!!

I've got a disease.

I want the 1520. . In yellow.

But the two main devices will be my iPhone 6 and the Note 4. Of those two the one that is a non negotiable certainty is the iPhone 6. And since I want to get it unlocked from Verizon I've got to plan carefully.

Hmm, someone must have funds out the... Well, good luck to you with your future purchases. They're all great devices

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
LOL!!!! Thank you. What I've got is a disease.

Been saving for a while.

I do too. Trust me. I always want something different. But I'll hold with my 5S, for the 6S. Hope you enjoy your 6 though!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I would like to try out the Lumia 1520. I'm not sure if I would like it for the long-term, but I have yet to use a WP device and am very interested in it. Plus, the size is very interesting.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have no desire whatsoever in dropping my iPhone. I am waiting for the Note 4 and the iPhone 6 and that will get me through the next year.

After that I will get the iPhone 6s. After that i will get the iPhone 7. And so on....

Same thing here! I'm hoping to upgrade every year, because I always love having the latest device :)

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I just bought the LG G3 and returned it in 48 hours. The screen was beautiful, but the OS was super choppy and frustrating. iOS is so smooth and I took it for granted. It's boring, but it's consistent.

I had the HTC M8 for a few weeks. If it wasn't for the camera. I may have kept it for awhile.

neonworm

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I just bought the LG G3 and returned it in 48 hours. The screen was beautiful, but the OS was super choppy and frustrating. iOS is so smooth and I took it for granted. It's boring, but it's consistent.

I had the HTC M8 for a few weeks. If it wasn't for the camera. I may have kept it for awhile.

Have you tried the Moto X?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
HTC M8 or Moto X. I love the design on both. However, I did see the screen of the G3 today while I was in the Verizon store & it's pretty darn beautiful

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Now that I think about it, a WP would be a nice change.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh