Notes and lists app

bed269

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
On android I really liked googles keep app. I'm looking for something similar for my iPhone.
It will be used mainly for grocery list and just basic notes I use for reminders. No need for sharing. I found out the hard way that doesn't work in my favor when I go the grocery store. Once my wife figured it out a short list would turn into a 300 dollar grocery bill I would need to pick up.
I've tried Evernote and didn't really like it.
Don't mind paying for an app.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have found the stock Notes app works great for the needs you describe. But if you use that, go in your settings and turn off Notes for all your email accounts. Then go to iCloud and turn Notes on. The stock Notes app has been my friend. You can enter links that work. Even enter a phone number and tap it to call someone. I suggest you trying it out first. No need for a 3rd party app if it satisfies your needs.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On android I really liked googles keep app. I'm looking for something similar for my iPhone.
It will be used mainly for grocery list and just basic notes I use for reminders. No need for sharing. I found out the hard way that doesn't work in my favor when I go the grocery store. Once my wife figured it out a short list would turn into a 300 dollar grocery bill I would need to pick up.
I've tried Evernote and didn't really like it.
Don't mind paying for an app.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

1. ShoppyList has a notes feature.

2. ShopShop is just as simple as you can get to making a grocery list.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I use OurGroceries.
It's free & will sync with your iPhone, iPad & their web site.
Works great for me.
If I go to the grocery, I just use the iPhone app.
If my wife decides to stop at the grocery, I just text or email her the list from the app.
Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73