What case you use for your IP5S?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
That looks like it scratches easily.

I've had it since December 13' and it's scratch free. I also have a Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back so my Apple logo won't scratch thru the hole. I'm very careful with my phones and cases, you might say I'm OCD....SMILE

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had it since December 13' and it's scratch free. I also have a Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back so my Apple logo won't scratch thru the hole. I'm very careful with my phones and cases, you might say I'm OCD....SMILE

I've has that case and it's a bit bulky for me. Ended up rolling with the spigen ultra hybrid, neo hybrid. And occasionally go with the slim armor s. But so far the ultra hybrid is my favorite.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've has that case and it's a bit bulky for me. Ended up rolling with the spigen ultra hybrid, neo hybrid. And occasionally go with the slim armor s. But so far the ultra hybrid is my favorite.

I also have the Ultra Hybrid (Crystal Clear) and Neo Hybrid (Gold) and I usually switch between the three while occasionally using my other four cases.

Yossi12

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I use a soft silicone case.
My old case wasn't silicone, and whenever I took it out of my pocket, I had to take the case out separately. lol 😀

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

My slim armor I just got scratches really easy for some reason. Maybe just the color I chose but these white scratches are starting to show up all over the place on it

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Just took my case off and screen protector and going back to naked. Cases just drive me nuts

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative